No chocolate :(

Sarahc

Silver Member
As I've been following slimming world for a while everyone was great yesterday and the only choc I got was a very small Lindt bunny (about an inch high). Everyone had one on the table in a wine glass for our big family meal.

We had a lovely SW roast and 1/2 Syn cake for pudding (1/2 for the whole thing).

image-459656671.jpg

I left my bunny on the table for later when I was desperate for choc and when I went back it was gone :(. I asked around and my 3 year old nephew told me it was in his tummy, he was so cute I couldn't b mad lol.

BUT I HAD NO CHOCOLATE!!!!! I WANT MY BUNNY!!!!!!

He had 4 Easter eggs on the side he could have eaten but he chose my bunny!

X

I would say ok then, can i eat a bit of your egg? teehee ;)

Hi hun have you got the recipe for the cake ?

No rush hun - really appreciate it x

I should not laugh but your nephew sounds adorable, Lovely idea about the bunny in the glass, I had saturday and sunday off, Did not go crazy but relaxed a little, today i am back on plan and raring to go, I weighed 2 days early which was saturday and wont weigh now till my normal weigh day which is next monday, Gives me those extra 2 days on plan and hopefully i will still see a lose next week even if its a small one, I know my losses are going to slow down now as i am going into my fourth week weighing. I enjoyed my small easter egg, the red wine and sugar donghut down the beach but its now back on plan.

would also like to have the recipe for the cake if thats ok, it looks delicious. xxx....

Cake looks delicious

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I Hope this is right, Let me know if I've made a mistake!!!

Half Syn Cake

4 eggs separated
1 tub Quark
1 tsp baking powder (0.5 syns)
5 tbsp sweetener
½ tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp of fromage frais
Fresh fruit
Method:
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line 2 sandwich tins with baking parchment and spray with Fry light
2. Whisk the egg whites in one bowl until they reach the soft peak stage
3. In another bowl whisk together the egg yolks, 4 tbsp sweetener, half the tub of quark, baking powder and the vanilla extract. Then whisk in half the egg whites
4. Fold in the remaining egg whites with a metal spoon
5. Tip the mixture into the 2 sandwich tins
6. Bake until well risen, golden brown and a skewer comes out clean – about 20 mins (it will sink when it comes out)
7. Leave to cool for 5 mins then remove from the tin and take off the paper
8. Leave on a rack to cool fully
9. Mix the other half of the quark, 1 tbsp of sweetener and the fromage frais together
10. Add the mixture to one of the cakes and top with fruit
11. Add the other cake on top and use the rest of the mixture on top
12. Add more fruit
13. Enjoy

Back