No confirmed date, no confirmed venue but...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...at least I have shoes to wear with my wedding dress (which I haven't even really looked at yet!!!)

Pointed Bow Kitten Heel

xxx

Wow they're perfect;)

Wow they're perfect;)

Thanks hun! OH is just a couple of inches taller than me so I don't want to tower over him, and the last time I wore killer heels I ended up in casualty with a twisted knee so not going there again! Tried them on earlier and they're lovely! Now to sort everything else out... xx

I just LOVE New Look's shoes! Great for any occasion. :D

Very classy.

Congratulations for the big day shoes are gorgeous keep us up to date on your wedding day buys love to see what you choose!!!!!

Those shoes just shout wedding. They are exactly right.

How sensible to buy them when you saw them instead of searching around at the last minute................now for the dress....

a52a277de32a980b_classic_elegant_wedding_gown.jpg

Oh, I just love a wedding and you will look stunning.

Those shoes just shout wedding. They are exactly right.

How sensible to buy them when you saw them instead of searching around at the last minute................now for the dress....

a52a277de32a980b_classic_elegant_wedding_gown.jpg

Oh, I just love a wedding and you will look stunning.

Thanks hun - that's what I thought about the shoes - I'm not a shoe person and always go for comfort over style, but I'd kick myself if next year I really struggled to find shoes and now it means I can take them with me when I try dresses on! I'm sure I'll bore everyone by next year with wedding talk! xxx

Devon_Dumpling said:
Thanks hun - that's what I thought about the shoes - I'm not a shoe person and always go for comfort over style, but I'd kick myself if next year I really struggled to find shoes and now it means I can take them with me when I try dresses on! I'm sure I'll bore everyone by next year with wedding talk! xxx

Hey lovey, talk away all you want, I won't care. I love weddings and all the thought and planning that goes into it. I cry at any wedding. Whether I'm there, see it in tv, see a bride in a car in the way to the wedding or drive past the church!!!!! I'm such an old romantic!!!!

You should have seen me at my brothers last year. I was sobbing at one point and all that has happened was that Jenna had arrived in the car. Luckily I had collected myself before I had to do my reading!!!

Oooh very pretty!! :)

Congrats on wedding. I'm getting married in july its great when you see everything coming together. Iv yet to get my shoes :-( hubby to be is only an inch taller he wants me to waer flats o_O so that I'm not taller tganks him in photos so still lokking.
Good luck with everything :)

Back