no delivery :(

i placed an order on the 2nd jan and still no parcel :( with that being a sunday then bank holiday i wasnt expecting anything til wednesday but still nothing. my order status says complete, does anyone know what this means. have tried ringing but it goes to voice mail,thats if i have the correct number. luckily i have enough for the next week

Hi try try try again,

I ordered on Bank holiday Mon evening and it arrived this morning, I hadn't received an email from the courier so emailed Exante yesterday and they told me it was coming today.

I did ask the courier if they had a large backlog and he said in some places the vans where jammed and still trying to deliver packages from Christmas

Hope it arrives soon hon

bb x

I only got my parcel yesterday that I ordered the week between Christmas and new year. I've never received my parcel in less than 3 days sadly. I hope yours shows up soon tho.

DId you get an email with tracking details for the couriers website??

Got my delivery earlier today, i emailed exante and they sent me a reply with the time of delivery. nothing from the couriers. have now got my bars to take to work :) x

O ordered on Sunday 2nd and it came today (6th). I did add a note asking for delivery tomorrow but they don't seem to read the notes but they did at least pack it into my porch cupboard!

Anyone else notice that we are not given an hours time slot anymore for delivery. All my last delivery said was it was going to be between 8am & 6pm. I loved knowing exactly when it was coming cos as it is a signed for delivery you didn't have to wait in all day.

Back