No delivery :(

Tatty03

My parcel was due 3:36-4:36 and it's still not here. I have phoned and emailed. I'm not happy. We pay for next day delivery for nothing

Oh no :( Thats terrible have you got a tracking number on the couriers website?

Yeah thank god. It still says the same as this morning though. I just hope they phone or email back

My parcel arrived this morning (bumper pack of shakes and bars and water flavourings) I just unpacked it and no vanilla shakes or water flavourings :mad:
I have just emailed.
Hope your order gets sorted soon

Oh no what a joke. I had never had trouble before but I had read other peoples troubles. I think they need to sort it out. They are getting bigger and more well known but obviously can't cope with the orders!

Hollycat I forgot to say I hope they post you your missing items

Hollycat I forgot to say I hope they post you your missing items

Me too!!
Have you recieved your order yet or heard from Exante?

I was like that with my first order and was told by e-mail the hour slot my parcel was supposed to come but it didn't arrive and because it was a friday i had to wait till the monday and hope it would come then with no further contact from anybody (even apologising for missing the delivery time).
I got another e-mail from the courier company on the monday morning giving my the estimated delivery time that day and this time it did come but it meant i started a day later than planned so my weigh in is always a tuesday.

It is annoying when they charge you for a next day delivery isn't it!

Back