No despatch email?

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Morning all!

I ordered my bumper pack yesterday at like 6am! I got the confirmation email through but I thought at some point I should have got a dispatch email as I thought it was dispatched same day??

I'll be gutted if it doesn't come on Monday, do you think something has gone wrong or is this normal?

Last edited:
Just checked the website and it says dispatched so hopefully all is ok!

I didn't get a despatched email either but I got one the sat delivery was due with an estimated delivery time. So it should be ok

I only got one saying it was coming that day between 8am and 9am. I didn't read it until after the postman had been and left it in my porch as I was still in bed and had asked for it to come on Monday and this was Friday. But I was very happy to get it early as I have been able to start 2 days earlier than planned :)

i got an email on the day of delivery saying what time it would be delived, hope that helps xx

Cool cheers! Here's hoping it turns up nice and early tomorrow!

Hi, my name's Lisa and I'm an impatient a holic!

I haven't had my email yet confirming time of delivery.... Did everyone get theirs early?
I'm meant to be going to the sealife centre today but can't afford to miss the delivery- argh!
If only exante would have let me pick it up directly from them grrrrr!

I didnt get an email saying what time. I checked the status and it said dispatched so i knew id get it the next working day. No email tho

My husband will be so angry if I want to sit in waiting for the delivery man!!
I've emailed exante asking for the tracking number, not that it will do me much good mind you but at least I'll be able to check to see if it's definitely on the van.

Well Exante replied... It's coming between 11:45 and 12:45. GREAT!
So now I can't start today as I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.
Sorry, don't mean to grumble but I really hoped to start today

You not gonna be in when it comes? If i was desperate to make sure i got it on a certain day id be waiting in or getting someone to wait in for me lol

Is it bad that I took sooooo long getting ready that it turned up before we left??
Just had my first orange bar. It was drier than I thought it was going to be but still quite nice so I'm very happy (and full)
Think it might be a veg soup for tea with a hot choc in front of the telly later!

Still think it's funny the postcode written on all the stuff is BH12... My post code and I still need to pay £5 for delivery! (time to let that go now maybe?)

Hey i totally agree with that. I wouldnt pay to get stuff delivered from the corner shop LOL. for most of us its fine, a straight internet purchase but if ur so local u could pick it up, why the problem eh?

Back