No Energy

charmelz

Day 4 and still not feeling hungry but have no energy. Have been sleeping well but look like I've been in a boxing ring the black bags under my eyes are so bad. Got to go pick the kids up from school soon and really don't want to move. Have a 12 hour shift at work tomorrow so am really hoping i'm feeling better by then.

Hi Charmelz I felt that way on days 4 & 5 but after that I had bags & bags of energy and I haven't looked back since. You should start to come right soon. Hope you feel better soon and the results are well worth the effort. xx

Day 4/5 were my worst too. Hang in there, itll get better x

Stick with it, believe me it gets so much better, you'll soon be full of energy!

i had black eyes 4 days in and realy tired but feeling great now on my 10th day so you will get better,keep drinking the water it will help with you eyes,

Today was slightly better which is a bonus cos I've been at work all day. Not felt so tired although a couple of dizzy moments if I stood up too fast. The only problem is everything has really got to me today. Things that usually go straight over my head. I've been biting my tongue all day because although I feel completly justified in my anger when I take a minute to look at it logically I think it must be down to that day 5 feeling xx

Back