No Energy

sididd

Gold Member
Anyone got any ideas been on the plan for 10 week and exhausted, not just tired.......exhaused.

Are you taking multivitamins? I know Dr D encourages us to take them while on cruise just to make sure we're getting adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals. I personally never suffered from tiredness or exhaustion while I was doing the diet, in fact I never felt better

Thanks girls. I'm going to get multi vitamins at weekend see if it helps, should have been on them from day 1...... and yeah Sara booked for holidays in June for two weeks and I'm defo having an early night. Hope it is just tiredness and not the start of something

A few times over the last year I have felt utterly exhausted so I sympathise. I tend to tell myself that my body is working flat out at losing weight and go to bed very early for a few days. Also have vitamin B complex to help with energy levels. If it continues you should go to Doc to make sure you aren't anemic - maybe a multivit with iron would help? Drink plenty of water to make sure you're not dehydrated and good luck.

Thanks CD x

CG, even though I never got an early night or been able to get vitamins till weekend, i do feel a bit more energentic, thanks very much for asking.

Back