No Energy....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    For the last few days I have been sooooo tired, have slept okay at night which is unusual, but feel like I could sleep all day too. I have no energy to do anything other than sit down all day and it is such a struggle to do anything.... I am ss+ing. Does anyone else feel this way or has felt this way and what do you do about it.... am desperate to lose my last stone, but wonder if I should be eating more calories, or whether this will just pass. Not TOTM, in fact I am probably mid cycle. Any help please...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Throughout cd i have had some real tired times, they last for a few days, then go, but with getting closer to your goal, are you more active now than before if so you could probably do with more cals, have you discussed with your cdc what you are eating to see if its enough, hope you feel better soon. Good luck on getting to goal.

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thanks Lin, I did talk to my CD yesterday, but didn't mention the tiredness because I thought it would pass, I am taking each week now as it goes and will decide if I need to move up a plan, maybe next week I will move up to 810 and will then be eating more calories.

5. hannahbanana

hannahbanana Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Are you feeling a bit stressed about anything else in your life?

Sometimes it may not be physical rundownness that makes you tired, but mentally stressful things, like family or work, can actually leave you feeling really wrecked.

Try having a pampering session at home like a mini facial, and or ask someone to give you a massage to ease out some stress points, you might find you get a great nights sleep which might lead to feeling a bit more energised

6. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    weird!!

Thats exactly how ive been feeling the last week or so.

ive had no problems with CD, apart from the hair loss, and have always felt very energetic. but recently, i have been so shattered! I have to drag myself out of bed, fall asleep easily during the day but still feel tired. I go to be early as well. I have upped my exercise right enough, i now go to the gym 3/4 times a week and play badminton once too...plus any walking/swimming with the family. Im ss'ing 3 packs a day...just wondered if another pack would make the difference!

*yawn*... see, tired even talking about it lolol

anni
    xxxxxxxx

7. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i had two days this week when i wanted to go back to bed ... couldn't even drag the hoover around the house but yesterday i had to go to london get on train , tube buses loads of walking ( 10,000+ steps ) and today i feel like i have loads of energy so it may be a temporary thing like mine and your be fine in 48 / 72 hours i know it's a pain at the time !

well done on your Weight loss you have done amazing !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.