No Energy....

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
For the last few days I have been sooooo tired, have slept okay at night which is unusual, but feel like I could sleep all day too. I have no energy to do anything other than sit down all day and it is such a struggle to do anything.... I am ss+ing. Does anyone else feel this way or has felt this way and what do you do about it.... am desperate to lose my last stone, but wonder if I should be eating more calories, or whether this will just pass. Not TOTM, in fact I am probably mid cycle. Any help please...

Throughout cd i have had some real tired times, they last for a few days, then go, but with getting closer to your goal, are you more active now than before if so you could probably do with more cals, have you discussed with your cdc what you are eating to see if its enough, hope you feel better soon. Good luck on getting to goal.

Thanks Lin, I did talk to my CD yesterday, but didn't mention the tiredness because I thought it would pass, I am taking each week now as it goes and will decide if I need to move up a plan, maybe next week I will move up to 810 and will then be eating more calories.

Are you feeling a bit stressed about anything else in your life?

Sometimes it may not be physical rundownness that makes you tired, but mentally stressful things, like family or work, can actually leave you feeling really wrecked.

Try having a pampering session at home like a mini facial, and or ask someone to give you a massage to ease out some stress points, you might find you get a great nights sleep which might lead to feeling a bit more energised

weird!!

Thats exactly how ive been feeling the last week or so.

ive had no problems with CD, apart from the hair loss, and have always felt very energetic. but recently, i have been so shattered! I have to drag myself out of bed, fall asleep easily during the day but still feel tired. I go to be early as well. I have upped my exercise right enough, i now go to the gym 3/4 times a week and play badminton once too...plus any walking/swimming with the family. Im ss'ing 3 packs a day...just wondered if another pack would make the difference!

*yawn*... see, tired even talking about it lolol

anni
xxxxxxxx

i had two days this week when i wanted to go back to bed ... couldn't even drag the hoover around the house but yesterday i had to go to london get on train , tube buses loads of walking ( 10,000+ steps ) and today i feel like i have loads of energy so it may be a temporary thing like mine and your be fine in 48 / 72 hours i know it's a pain at the time !

well done on your Weight loss you have done amazing !

Back