No excuses!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dizzydawnie, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    I have eaten everything in sight, including my SW Salad lunch (because I am angelic) as well as a pint of lager, 2 bags of wheaties, chocolates, and an Easter cake, and it isn't even tea-time! :eek:

There are NO excuses. I cannot explain my actions and am wholly remorseful.........for the rest of this week I need to be nothing less than Saintly!!

Is this just me or does anybody else have these type of days where it just goes totally to pot??

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep! I think we all do hun. I had an off WEEK during week 3 and gained 5lbs! I was eating anything and everything! Seem to have my head in the right place now though. xx

4. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh yes... Today for example.. I had a easter egg! Now i'm feeling really guilty! You are not alone!!

5. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I'm in that kinda mood all I can think about is fooooood I think it's because it's everywhere at the moment with bh etc. Like asda constantly advertising their cream cakes on the tv - proving really hard to resist whilst writing this bloody dissertation !!! I've managed to resist so far!! Not sure how long I'll be saying that for !

New slate tomorrow then?! Lower your syns for tomorrow to help avoid any gains?! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.