• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

No excuses!

I have eaten everything in sight, including my SW Salad lunch (because I am angelic) as well as a pint of lager, 2 bags of wheaties, chocolates, and an Easter cake, and it isn't even tea-time! :eek:

There are NO excuses. I cannot explain my actions and am wholly remorseful.........for the rest of this week I need to be nothing less than Saintly!!

Is this just me or does anybody else have these type of days where it just goes totally to pot??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Addicted to Minimins!
Yep! I think we all do hun. I had an off WEEK during week 3 and gained 5lbs! I was eating anything and everything! Seem to have my head in the right place now though. xx
I'm in that kinda mood all I can think about is fooooood I think it's because it's everywhere at the moment with bh etc. Like asda constantly advertising their cream cakes on the tv - proving really hard to resist whilst writing this bloody dissertation !!! I've managed to resist so far!! Not sure how long I'll be saying that for !

New slate tomorrow then?! Lower your syns for tomorrow to help avoid any gains?! Xx