Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

No excuses!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dizzydawnie, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. dizzydawnie

dizzydawnie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    I have eaten everything in sight, including my SW Salad lunch (because I am angelic) as well as a pint of lager, 2 bags of wheaties, chocolates, and an Easter cake, and it isn't even tea-time! :eek:

There are NO excuses. I cannot explain my actions and am wholly remorseful.........for the rest of this week I need to be nothing less than Saintly!!

Is this just me or does anybody else have these type of days where it just goes totally to pot??

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep! I think we all do hun. I had an off WEEK during week 3 and gained 5lbs! I was eating anything and everything! Seem to have my head in the right place now though. xx

4. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh yes... Today for example.. I had a easter egg! Now i'm feeling really guilty! You are not alone!!

5. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I'm in that kinda mood all I can think about is fooooood I think it's because it's everywhere at the moment with bh etc. Like asda constantly advertising their cream cakes on the tv - proving really hard to resist whilst writing this bloody dissertation !!! I've managed to resist so far!! Not sure how long I'll be saying that for !

New slate tomorrow then?! Lower your syns for tomorrow to help avoid any gains?! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.