No fair

Alli

I just went to my 2nd Weigh in and I only lost 1.3lbs... :grumble:

The only difference is that I have moved up from SS to SS+ on Saturday as I was about to pass out. I had been putting up with being really dizzy since I re-started but had to move up when I actually almost fainted. Annoying seeing as it's not the hunger that made me go up... still... I am only on week 2, so surely I should be losing more than that right?! And I haven't cheated, I have drunk plenty of water...

I WILL carry on but just wanted to moan... it's not FAAIIIIRRRR!!!!!:banghead:

As far as I was aware the losses on SS+ are not much different to SS but to be honest I cannot comment from a personal basis..

What did your CWP person say... sometimes you can feel lightheaded because the vits and mins in the sachets are very concentrated hence the need to drink more water, but you are having over the recommended amount then that shouldn't be the problem

I know, I have spoken to her and that's why I upped to SS+. I don't know what is up with me. BoooOooOoo. Hopefully I can just fight through this and fingers crossed have better losses next week?

I've never done SS+ before so I guess I shall find out soon!

I didn't lose much in week 2 - try not to get too disheartened. Our bodies adjust differently to the reduction in calories and carb and can cause a small loss in week 2. Keep drinking the water, make sure you have all your packs and the weight will come off. SS+ isn't that different to SS in terms of weight loss. Chin up chuck xx

ive had 100% weeks on both ss and ss+ where ive lost nothing, the bodys a strange thing, it will hang on at times till it knows your not acctually starving and drop it almost overnight
keep an eye on your measurement, sometimes when its been a slow week on the scales, it shows in your measurements insted

I've got allot of slow losses lately too, at week 8,9 is was low only 2 lbs....week 10 even lower 1.5 lbs but at week 11 it was really a good loss of 6 lbs, and now at week 12, not even 2 lbs....And I'm 100%! Sooo it is strange, maybe next week a big loss again...

Thanks for all your words of advice & support. I have been finding it tough... I have my weigh in tomorrow and here's to a good one! ;) x

I just went to my 2nd Weigh in and I only lost 1.3lbs... :grumble:

The only difference is that I have moved up from SS to SS+ on Saturday as I was about to pass out. I had been putting up with being really dizzy since I re-started but had to move up when I actually almost fainted. Annoying seeing as it's not the hunger that made me go up... still... I am only on week 2, so surely I should be losing more than that right?! And I haven't cheated, I have drunk plenty of water...

I WILL carry on but just wanted to moan... it's not FAAIIIIRRRR!!!!!:banghead:

How much water are you drinking a day..?

I drink about 5 pints a day which is around 2840mls! As far as I know, I'm doing everything right!! :( x

Oh ok - no loss is a bad loss....it's a step in the right direction....could have been worse, you could have gained or stayed the same!!

Look on the bright side!

True true. Positive thinking is the way forward! Got my weigh in tonight so fingers crossed it will have gone down a bit this week!! ;) x

Weight losses, particularly by the week, are a really bad guide with this diet. I have had weeks where I have been 100% good and lost 0.5lb, that was hard to take but you have to keep in the mind set that it will probably show the following week, which usually is the case. It may be easier to think of your losses in monthly targets and for me I usually loose at least 1 stone a month, that way you wont be so downhearted about small losses.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, it helps to put things into perspective.
However, I went to see my CDC last night and I only lost 1kg (2.2lbs). I was going to stay on SS for another week but my CDC has suggested that I move up to 810 for a week then on to 1000 as at 1000 as I can (from experience) work out and maybe that will help to shift the weight.

I am still 12.2kgs (26.8 lbs) away from goal, but I feel that this may be the way forward for me. I am also going away on holiday in 9 weeks and would like to work up my steps before I go away, I think this might be the sensible way to do it to prevent any rebound.

Anyway, my goal is not set in stone. Once I hit a weight that I feel comfortable with, look good with, I will stop anyway.

What are people's experience with losing weight on the higher steps?

Thanks! x

Back