No FF Cottage Cheese!!

Nightmare! I just had my shopping delivered from Asda and they substituted FF Cottage Cheese with full fat and I didn't notice it on the delivery note and I won't be able to go shopping again till next weekend due to work! I now have 5 250g pots of full fat Cottage Cheese! Am I doomed?? Oh they also sent steak mince 12% fat instead of extra lean!! Grrrr I think Asda hates me!

FYI I'm starting cruise tomorrow, I attacked for 7 days with a 7lb loss.

You could get away with the mince if u drain all excess fat and wash it, i sometimes find extra lean has got more gristle in it than lean!

Oh right, I'll do that with the mince, thanks! The Cottage Cheese is useless I think, it had loads of saturated fat in it :( I'm not even keen on the full fat kind, its too rich.

I dont think ive ever seen full fat cottage cheese lol

I don't think no fat cottage cheese exists either!

Call or email them and refuse the substitution - they will at least refund you.

I have never found fat free cottage cheese, only less than 3% low fat, is this still ok, or where can I get no fat cottage cheese..thank you

The only 'fat free' one I've seen is Tesco Value which is 0.1% I think. The other low fat ones tend to be around 1.5%.

Co-op's cottage cheese is less than 2% fat and iv tried the tesco value one and its fine, cottage cheese just reminds me of lumpy baby sick anf i think it's rank on its own!

Back