Starting again!

Trijian

I seem to have my best long-term success on SW, so decided to return to this from doing VLCD before christmas.

My incentive is my wedding dress, looking forward to walking down the aisle as a skinny minny! Haven't set a date for the wedding yet, but need to really plan this ahead.

Joined a new group yesterday, it's hard finding a group that works for me as I work split shifts, so never have mornings or evenings free, but thankfully found a group at 12.45, so brilliant timing for me! Scraped through yesterday until I was able to go out and do food shopping today. I've only ever done SW shopping from Tesco, but decided to give Asda a go for a change, was completely amazed by how cheap everything was there, even half my trolley being full of fruit and veg, expected it to be a lot more expensive! Only thing that surprised me was the costs of the extra lean mince, but with a bit of crafty portion control, I can work with it.

Today's food, post-shopping, was cottage cheese on ryvita, with cucumber and carrot sticks. Nice and simple to start with, but love it. Going to do some batch cooking over the weekend to set me up for the coming week. So excited about my first weigh in!

Day has gone pretty well. Tons of free foods and only 5 Syns today. Was trying to avoid Syns as much as possible in first week, but got tempted by hot chocolate. Win some, lose some!

Reading as many recipes and magazines as I can, trying to get ideas, but I tend to just throw loads of things together and eat them. Figure no harm in that, as long as it's all free!

Hi did you gain weight from the change from a VLCD ? X

So far so good food-wise, but feel like I'm struggling a bit without the non-group support that I've had previously, in terms of facebook groups etc. Might check with my C on Thursday to check whether or not she does have a group on the go. Or will have a look around to see about general SW groups. Hoping for a pretty decent loss this week, usually get them in the first week, but according to my home scales, haven't lost anything :( although probably torturing myself by checking on there, and should wait for WI.

Back