No going back now - Official Diary Time

I'm changing my weigh in day to either Tuesday or Wednesday (haven't decided which yet) as it gives me a couple of extra days if I over indulge at the weekend.

Woohoo well done on the loss Tracy - what I love is you're so close to target and you still keep getting great losses, that's very inspiring for me, who is at the beginning of the journey :).

And yaye to Tuesday WI - I'm moving to Tuesdays too from next week!

Woohoo well done on the loss Tracy - what I love is you're so close to target and you still keep getting great losses, that's very inspiring for me, who is at the beginning of the journey :).

And yaye to Tuesday WI - I'm moving to Tuesdays too from next week!

I'm having to be pretty strict/on plan tbh. I think close(ish) to target can be a very dangerous time.

I'm so much happier about my size, I'm wearing clothes I haven't worn for years and feeling OKish about how I look, which could lull me into a false sense of security. I'm still overweight and still need to drop 2½st. :eek:

If I take my eye off the ball I just know the pounds would pile back on again.

Tracy x

You are INCREDIBLE xx

I agree you ARE incredible :D Can we have our we're overweight party now please? Happy to report am no longer obese and never ever want to be again ;)

OMG you're also AMAZE SJB!! What inspiring stuff this board is

:553:
:party0023:
ABSOLUTELY!!

Party party PARTEEE fellow merely overweighter

LOL

Tracy x

Hello lovelies :)

Tuesday is my new weigh in day and I've lost 1½lb

My birthday target is looking unlikely but I'm going to get as close to it as I can by June 3rd. On my last birthday I weighed a staggering 18st 4lb (I had lost a bit prior to starting my diet 'proper')

Have a great week girls

Tracy x

Hello lovelies :) Tuesday is my new weigh in day and I've lost 1½lb My birthday target is looking unlikely but I'm going to get as close to it as I can by June 3rd. On my last birthday I weighed a staggering 18st 4lb (I had lost a bit prior to starting my diet 'proper') Have a great week girls Tracy x

You are amazing!! 1.5lbs is excellent, well done xx

Hi Tracy. Here to subscribe. As well as being 52 I also look after my Mother who has dementia! I'm 5'3'' and my top weight was 18st 1lb. Twins?

Well done on such a great weight loss

Hi Tracy. Here to subscribe. As well as being 52 I also look after my Mother who has dementia! I'm 5'3'' and my top weight was 18st 1lb. Twins?

Well done on such a great weight loss

Wow we are twins.

Back