No Indigestion!

Elz

I've just realised I dont have indigestion anymore!!! :D For last few years I have been hooked on extra strong mints and gaviscon and stopped when I started SW. Thing is I just emptied kitchen cupboards and found a bottle and just remembered after 5 weeks without! I am totally amazed:) I think its because Im eating properly and no rubbish and actually eating more!!

I've just realised I dont have indigestion anymore!!! :D For last few years I have been hooked on extra strong mints and gaviscon and stopped when I started SW. Thing is I just emptied kitchen cupboards and found a bottle and just remembered after 5 weeks without! I am totally amazed:) I think its because Im eating properly and no rubbish and actually eating more!!
Its amazing the benefits of losing weight. At my biggest I use to snore soooo bad and I use to wake up gasping for breath and have really bad heartburn. It has all gone now even though I do still snore but not as bad.

The benefits of healthy eatting only seem noticeable when you start. That's great

Yeah they are great, but my only problem now is that I trump a lot more :eek:.
I think it's all the veggies lol

Yes I see snoring would be a big problem thats good to get rid of! And its unfortuate about the trumping... And now I come to think about it... my knees have been a lot better too!

My back is a lot better, but I think that is more to do with the excersise than the diet as I was so unfit!

Back