no internet!

missy3

starving!
hi, ive no internet as the laptop broke so havent been on here in ages, just thought i'd update.. i lost another 5lbs at weigh in last tuesday which brought be to 15lb in 2 weeks, then i got sick and fainted so had to eat :( ive been eating for about 4 days and have started lipotrim full program again today.. i wish i didnt eat in the first place but we cant help some things... but onwards from here :D wont be back on for a while as no internet but will update, good luck everyone xxxx

Well done on the loss honey! Brilliant stuff. Sorry you were feeling rubbish but massive kudos to you for getting back on the LT wagon! Lesser beings would have quit chica! ;) Look forward to hearing from you when you get your 'net access back! x

Hope you are back online soon.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

x

Really sorry to hear that:flowers:, i kept feeling very giddy and felt like I was gonna faint a few times, I was so scared I'd be taken off, so I didn't tell anyone:whistle:!!! Hope your better soon, fantastic loss and I doubt 4 days of food will make too much difference, as soon as your online again, let us know, take care.
T x
:hug99:

Best of luck this time but look after urself. I've also felt week especially if i slack on the water. Keep us posted and that was a great loss.

Back