no junk snacks?

foodiegal

I'm trying to steer clear of junk for Feb and I'm ashamed to say that most of my snacks are rubbish.
I am probably going to have anything between 8-9 PP leftover and don't want to be continuously eating all day.
So what is a healthy snack that you like, which will help me to fill my daily,points quota?
I'll be doing quite a bit of exercise too, so anything that will help keep the energy levels up would be fab.
I'm also trying to keep at least one,meal carb free, hence the surplus of points!

Yes, nuts (especially walnuts) are very good for you! How about avocado (healthy but quite high points) on toast? Or salmon on crackers? A full-fat yoghurt (probably healthier from an ingredients perspective than the low fat artificial sugar ones!) Or muesli bars with more natural (organic?) ingredients?

All great ideas thanks ladies! :)

Try the big choc chip snack a jacks,theyr delish 2pp each but alot of eating in thm & feels like ur being bad,lol...

Jambo, I'll have to keep an eye out for those, thanks!
But seriously, chocolate and rice cakes? Do they really work together?

Honestly these r amazin...tesco r doin 2 packs for £2, gr8 deal @mo caus in asda theyr £1.68 per pack. Let me no wot u think.x

Total greek yoghurt (not the 0% or 2% but the big daddy) it is sooooo creamy and yummy! You can do loads with it, add fruit, mix in a sachet of hot choc, put some sweetner in it, add honey, use it on cereal instead of milk ...

... OK I now want some!!

Back