NO LONGER A HEXB

Texty_F

Gold Member
Hi All - My Consultant told me tonight that the WW Pitta is no longer a healthy extra B choice. Ive checked online and it isnt there, but its not on the list of no longer a healthy extra.

I dont use them personally but someone else may want to check this out x

cropped.jpg still showing as a HEXb for me. Hope they don't remove them :-(

I think this is because the WW wholemeal pittas seem to have been replaced by a new WW 50/50 pitta in the supermarkets. So, for as long as you can get your hands on the wholemeal pittas I would assume they're still a HExB, however the new 50/50 ones are not. I'm guessing it's similar to the 70 / 80 cal Alpen Light issue which arose earlier in the year x

I think this is because the WW wholemeal pittas seem to have been replaced by a new WW 50/50 pitta in the supermarkets. So, for as long as you can get your hands on the wholemeal pittas I would assume they're still a HExB, however the new 50/50 ones are not. I'm guessing it's similar to the 70 / 80 cal Alpen Light issue which arose earlier in the year x

You would think they would remove them from the list hun - our C never said anything about the new 50/50 ones in the supermarkets. I rarely eat them so wont miss them, just thought people should be wary x

You would think they would remove them from the list hun - our C never said anything about the new 50/50 ones in the supermarkets. I rarely eat them so wont miss them, just thought people should be wary x

Very true! I'm sure people appreciate the heads up :)

I picked up a packet of the 50/50 pittas and noticed they are slightly higher in cals than the wholemeal ones are, but didn't check the other nutritional values. Maybe it will be changed soon. It sounds like nothing "official" has come out yet, but consultants are obviously aware for it to be mentioned in group. I remember with the Alpen Lights SW posted an official article on the web and then changed the Healthy Extra's list, so maybe just a note for people to be aware and keep their eyes peeled.

Back