Extra Easy No longer losing weight

rhiannonmair

Hi all

I have been following Slimming Worlds Extra Easy plan for just over two years now. I reached target after 9 months and remained there for roughly 15 months. I got married in July this year and went away for 4 1/2 weeks. When I returned from honeymoon I was at the top of my target range (i.e. 3lbs above target weight). I got straight back onto plan, gained another 1lb the following week, lost 1.5 lbs the following week then put another 2lbs straight back on. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem, if so what did you do about it? Please help. Desperate to get back into target.

Thanks

:confused::confused::confused:

This happened to me before on red and green days. I lost a pound a week to about 2 stone and then it just stopped! I kept going for months but it didn't budge and i was about 3 stone overweight. People since have told me I should have varied my menus completely but then I just gave up. You are at target though so very well done!

Hi there, fellow target member! I am at target and although I follow the plans to the letter (red and green) I dont lose weight now at all. However, I am always bobbing around the bottom of my target band. If I wasnt at target I would be well fed up, but hey I got there. I think my body has said enough if enough thats where I am meant to be. If I go off plan for even a day I pile the weight back on, so keep on plan for the majority of the time. Mind I find it easy as it has become a way of life. :)

THe only thing I can suggest is going back to basics, doing a food diary and weighing and measuring everything like you did at the very beginning. I find that when I have been doing it for a while I start to guess syn values (or remember them wrong!) Nip an extra bit of cheese in my mouth when weighing the HEA portion and forget!! that sweet / biscuit I had with my cuppa!

This is especially true when I have been on holiday or even away for the weekend when I have been 'treating' myself!

Drink lots of water as well. Good luck.

Back