no longer 'obese'!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
i lost 6lb in my 1st week... which takes me out of OBESE, just overweight...ive never been happier to be overweight lol!!

pink-sarah said:
i lost 6lb in my 1st week... which takes me out of OBESE, just overweight...ive never been happier to be overweight lol!!

:) well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pink-sarah said:

Well done. Xx

Well done :)

thank you my fellow losers!!!! lol im actually overwight, i cant believe it, small things amuse small minds!!

Haha! Congratulations! I can't wait to be overweight lol still obese x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

pink-sarah said:

Well done :) I went from 30 bmi (obese) to 29 bmi in my 1st week.... I was happy to be overweight as stupid as its sounds... We will be in 'normal' catagory soon chick :-D xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0

I know exactly what you mean - I have been obese for 7 years and felt fab when I discovered that I was just overweight! I felt like going to my doctor's to have it registered formally!

I'd love to know at what point i'll no longer be obese or morbidly obese! Lol,
i remember the first time i did Cambridge and my consultant told me i was no longer morbidly obese, i was very happy!! Haha x

Daisy65 said:
I know exactly what you mean - I have been obese for 7 years and felt fab when I discovered that I was just overweight! I felt like going to my doctor's to have it registered formally!

:) haaha I think u shud wait til ur average n get it registerd formally then xx lol

xSinead said:
I'd love to know at what point i'll no longer be obese or morbidly obese! Lol,
i remember the first time i did Cambridge and my consultant told me i was no longer morbidly obese, i was very happy!! Haha x

How tall r u hun? X

I'm 5ft 7 and i weigh exactly 17 stone now x

Oooh thank you honey, thats exciting! :) x

thanks ladies...
im still smiling lol, and telling just about anyone who'll listen 'im no longer obese'!!!

That's great. I am now just overweight and not obese so very happy too. I promise myself i will never be obese again!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back