• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



no longer 'obese'!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
#2
Well done pink-sarah:happy096:
 
S: 16st8lb C: 16st4lb G: 15st3lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 0st4lb(1.72%)
#3
pink-sarah said:
i lost 6lb in my 1st week... which takes me out of OBESE, just overweight...ive never been happier to be overweight lol!!
:) well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

bettyb82

Full Member
S: 13st5.0lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 0st12lb(6.42%)
#4
pink-sarah said:
i lost 6lb in my 1st week... which takes me out of OBESE, just overweight...ive never been happier to be overweight lol!!
Well done. Xx
 

pink-sarah

Silver Member
S: 15st4.5lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#6
thank you my fellow losers!!!! lol im actually overwight, i cant believe it, small things amuse small minds!!
 

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
S: 17st10lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st3lb(35.08%)
#7
Haha! Congratulations! I can't wait to be overweight lol still obese x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7
 
#8
pink-sarah said:
i lost 6lb in my 1st week... which takes me out of OBESE, just overweight...ive never been happier to be overweight lol!!
Well done :) I went from 30 bmi (obese) to 29 bmi in my 1st week.... I was happy to be overweight as stupid as its sounds... We will be in 'normal' catagory soon chick :-D xx

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0
 

Daisy65

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 26 Loss: 5st4lb(30.83%)
#9
I know exactly what you mean - I have been obese for 7 years and felt fab when I discovered that I was just overweight! I felt like going to my doctor's to have it registered formally!
 

xSinead

Silver Member
S: 20st8lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 5st2lb(25%)
#10
I'd love to know at what point i'll no longer be obese or morbidly obese! Lol,
i remember the first time i did Cambridge and my consultant told me i was no longer morbidly obese, i was very happy!! Haha x
 
#11
Daisy65 said:
I know exactly what you mean - I have been obese for 7 years and felt fab when I discovered that I was just overweight! I felt like going to my doctor's to have it registered formally!
:) haaha I think u shud wait til ur average n get it registerd formally then xx lol

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0
 
#12
xSinead said:
I'd love to know at what point i'll no longer be obese or morbidly obese! Lol,
i remember the first time i did Cambridge and my consultant told me i was no longer morbidly obese, i was very happy!! Haha x
How tall r u hun? X

strt:13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0
 

xSinead

Silver Member
S: 20st8lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 5st2lb(25%)
#13
I'm 5ft 7 and i weigh exactly 17 stone now x
 

xSinead

Silver Member
S: 20st8lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 5st2lb(25%)
#15
Oooh thank you honey, thats exciting! :) x
 

pink-sarah

Silver Member
S: 15st4.5lb C: 15st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#16
thanks ladies...
im still smiling lol, and telling just about anyone who'll listen 'im no longer obese'!!!
 

marshma

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 5st11lb(35.37%)
#17
That's great. I am now just overweight and not obese so very happy too. I promise myself i will never be obese again!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins
 


Similar threads



Top