No looking back

This feels like the longest week ever...

I am sorry to hear about your dad...hope he gets better soon.

Weigh in is tomorrow. Don't think i am going to lose any this week though...

Well that didn't really work out for some reason i put weight ON this week(1lb)! Oh well...i am still 11lbs down from the start.

Going to have a couple of days now to have a Christmas and then get back on it 100%.

KT
X

Well i have had a good Xmas...plenty to eat. Start again tomorrow...

It is so tricky to get back on track...so much temptation.

Reasons why i want to lose weight

*to get back into my clothes
*so that it is easier to run
*so that i can like what i see in the mirror again
*to feel like me again
*so that if i pluck up the courage to join match.com i won't have to have my weight as one of the things i will be worrying about
*so that i can be happy

Come on Katy...you can do it.

I found it much harder to get back on the diet after a break than to just stick with it from the start.After a break I would really struggle.That's why I decided to start after Christmas.I made a whole list of why I wanted to lose weight and look at it whenever I am tempted.

It seems to be going ok at the moment...

Feeling pretty good...

The new lemon bars are so scrummy! Determined to stay on it this time...have GOT to lose the weight...

It's become critical that I lose the weight, too. I'm 47 and feel like I'm 60. Aches and pains I shouldn't have. Headaches often and I'm a carb fanatic. That's a lot to overcome but I know I can do it!

You can do it Yvonne!

I have got really bad PMT today...so its going to be tough!! Such a foul mood!

Had porridge at home and am now having a black coffee and a fizzy water in Pret...breathing in the smell of freshly baked croissants and convincing myself i wouldn't really love one!!

KT
Xxx

Just realised its going to be easier from tomorrow as i am back in uni and therefore busy all day.

Also, marathon training starts tomorrow which can only help!

Looking forward to it being a bit easier...

Today was much much easier than it has been.

No money means unable to buy anything in uni cafe therefore no temptation to resist.

Classes from 9am - 4pm meant mind fully occupied during day.

Chores after uni took me to dinner and a run this evening stopped me wanting to snack.

Then a couple of episodes of Dexter took me to bed time.

Success.

Tomorrow i am back in school which will be a long day, and there will be lots to do in the evening plus another run...so its looking good for tomorrow too.

Damn it...i hope i lose weight this week.

KT Xxx

I'm not to the point where I can run yet. I told my hubby I was going to stop by the gym tomorrow and get serious about going. Even if it's only to ride the stationary bike for an hour. They say as long as I keep moving, that's a positive.

I'm glad to hear you made it thru another day! I did too. I'm not tempted yet because I'm really focused on trying to get this weight off. Tomorrow is another day. Stay Strong Katy!

School girl error #1...went shopping when very very hungry...walked past bread isle...spotted fruit bread reduced to 19p...before i knew what i had done it was bought and eaten.

In my rather lame defence, i am about to run 3 miles and for the next 2 days will be cycling 20 miles per day to school and back. No excuse for reduced fruit bread i know but at least i will be burning off those calories again.

And i did enjoy it. Lots.

KT
Xxx

Hi Katy,

We all make decisions at times that we regret later, I know I do or I would not be back on here after losing 7 stone last year and having put on 23lb back of it! You are still on here and are still doing it so as you say its done you enjoyed it and you are moving on! good luck with the run and bike ride and your journey x

Counting down to weigh in...nervous!

Lost 2lbs...actually probably more as i could well have put weight on over Xmas! So close to that next stone marker...

Moving up to step 2 as cycling 20 miles a day on sole source was a bit much!!! Just trying to decide what my food will be this week!

KT
X

Hi Katy,
We all have lapses in judgement. The trick is to not let it talk you into, "I'll start again tomorrow". If you're anything like me, I convince myself "just one more day, and I'll get back on track. But I never do. You sound like you got right back to the diet. That's a good thing!

Back