No lose :(

xlaurynxbx

Hey so today was weight in and I haven't lost abything this week! Not sure why but I suppose it's better than a gain! Still feel totally rubbish though! X

Hiya,
chin up love.
Sure its just a glitch and you just need to stay strong and keep going
xxx

Awww keep on it, u can do it xx

Thanks ladies. Deffo going to keep going. Go away on holiday in about 6/7 weeks only going to caravan for a week but hopefully if the weather gets better I will be able to wear nice summer clothes rather than having to cover up all the time xx thanks for the support really appreciate it! Xx

There was a week i did an exercise class one week and didnt loose anything couldn't understand but just carried on! Youl be in them summer clothes as long as the summer suns out! X

Hey :) You're right still better than a gain!! :) I have a similar issue to be honest. Been on SF for 2 weeks today and lost 4.5lbs altogether whilst my sister has lost 11.5lbs and my Mum has lost 9.5lbs. My Dad has lost less than me and he isn't even doing SF. Kind of disheartening not sure what is going on! Have you been drinking water? My main issue is toilet related - not going for more than a wee! :( You might find the issue is there?

Ye I drink loads of water. I have been a bit bagged up this week. It could well be that. I just keep thing least I haven't put on. Just did my c25k training get this weight off!! I know it work just need to keep positive. Xx

Ye I drink loads of water. I have been a bit bagged up this week. It could well be that. I just keep thing least I haven't put on. Just did my c25k training get this weight off!! I know it work just need to keep positive. Xx

You'll definitely be losing then! :) That c25k thing sounds great! I'm going to step up the exercise from Weds. I have my last exam before summer tomorrow so I can do what I like!! :) I had a day off the shakes etc and calorie counted to get things moving if you know what I mean haha :p It's probably that! xx

It's nearly that time again....... Weight In! Why do I always get to nervous! I hope this week I have lost and last week was gutted that nothing had come off!! Might have a wee sneaky check in the morning and see if it has gone down as I've surprisingly managed to stay off the scales the last few days lol. Xxx

It's nearly that time again....... Weight In! Why do I always get to nervous! I hope this week I have lost and last week was gutted that nothing had come off!! Might have a wee sneaky check in the morning and see if it has gone down as I've surprisingly managed to stay off the scales the last few days lol. Xxx

How have you got on ? X

Hey had a sneaky look this Morning and I'm a pound down woohoo so being extra good today hopefully maybe be 2lbs down I the morning :D x or is that wishful thinking haha!!

Hey had a sneaky look this Morning and I'm a pound down woohoo so being extra good today hopefully maybe be 2lbs down I the morning :D x or is that wishful thinking haha!!

Whey! Well done one step close to your mini goals! Keep going x

Ye deffo! Was maybe hoping for more since I hadn't lost anything last week! But a loss is a loss hopefully in the morning it will be more. How are you getting on? Xx

Yeap better down then up!

I managed to watch new fast and furious last night and not cheat took a bottle of water and one of my pre made up sweet bag !

That's good well done you. I'm finding it hardest when I'm at work to keep on track as I'm a support worker so out and about all day for teas etc xx

That's good well done you. I'm finding it hardest when I'm at work to keep on track as I'm a support worker so out and about all day for teas etc xx

Me to!!! I have prawn cocktail no sauce or bread for dinners out ! Dont go for tea out just have batulars pasta when on a sleep!

I take a bag of goodies with me too work lol e.g sf pretzels and chocolate x god I'm so nervous about my weigh in in the morning! Lol think I'm getting bit obsessed with my weight loss! X

Back