No lose :(

Its just to see if all the hard works paying of! Have you tried measuring aswel ? Not got round to it yet but some people say it may change even if weight stays same!

Hey no I've not measured myself in so long I've got a note of old measurements so might try that see if there is any difference! Feel bit down trodden this morning ice only lost 1lb I know it's a step in the right direction but just feel like it should of deffo been more! Oh well onwards me upwards concentrate on this week! Xx

Hey no I've not measured myself in so long I've got a note of old measurements so might try that see if there is any difference! Feel bit down trodden this morning ice only lost 1lb I know it's a step in the right direction but just feel like it should of deffo been more! Oh well onwards me upwards concentrate on this week! Xx

I dont know what to suggest all i can think of is keep an eye on your measurements for the next week and if no great change go on slim fast forum you can email a slim fast person who may be able to help. But its defo a step in the right direction x

Hey so just did my measurements like you said and since the last time I did it which was a while ago I have lost and inch off my arms, 2 1/2 inches off my waist, 3inches off of my hips and 2 inches off of my thighs!
Can't believe it so since I started to loose weight after having my son I have lost 6 1/2 inches off my waist, 5 inches off my hips I'm amazed! Woohoo! That's deffo cheered me up!!!

Hey so just did my measurements like you said and since the last time I did it which was a while ago I have lost and inch off my arms, 2 1/2 inches off my waist, 3inches off of my hips and 2 inches off of my thighs!
Can't believe it so since I started to loose weight after having my son I have lost 6 1/2 inches off my waist, 5 inches off my hips I'm amazed! Woohoo! That's deffo cheered me up!!!

Wahoo that's incredible we'll done!

And I know a lb can be disappointing and "seems so little". But if you'd gained a lb think about "how big" it would be!

It's awful how we disregard our hard work - but I too am guilty!

But stick at it a loss is a loss no matter how big or small! Xx

Thanks! I know I would of been gutted if I had put a lb on glad it came off another step in right direction just rubbish when putting hard work in! Suppose its coming off slowly but surely so hopefully it's more likely to stay off x

Thanks! I know I would of been gutted if I had put a lb on glad it came off another step in right direction just rubbish when putting hard work in! Suppose its coming off slowly but surely so hopefully it's more likely to stay off x

I know it's gutting we all want 5lba weekly - I know I'd sign up for that! But slowly slowly wins the race! And as long as your loosing your body's responding I spent 6 months plateauing that's no fun :(

Still with it and congratulate yourself on yet ANOTHER loss :) xx

Back