no loss the last 2 weeks - thinking of finishing up. Can you help?

Please?

Guys, I'm feeling very demotivated here and just don't know what's happening. I'm feeling so sorry for myself. This is SO bloody hard and if I were getting results, I'd be delighted and it would make it worth my while. But with no results for the last couple of weeks, I'm very demoralised.

My start weight was 23 stone 1.5lb. I lost a whopping stone in the first week (a 5 day week), 1.5lb the second week (which I was gutted with as I was hoping for 7/8 lbs) and nothing the third week.

I have done 3 weeks on Lipotrim 100%. The only things that have passed my lips in those 3 weeks have been shakes, water, about 10 cups of coffee and 10 cups of tea, in total.

Each day, I drink 3 litres of water at least and more often than not, there's another half litre and a cup of tea or coffee.

My plan was to do it for 4 weeks and then refeed for a week. We'll be on holidays for my refeeding week but refeeding would finish 2 days before the end of the hols so I had planned to eat out with the family on the last day.

Now I don't know if it's worth my while continuing. Why bother - and risk losing nothing again or maybe a lb or two.

I know I'm a little constipated alright but really by now, I'd have hoped to have lost the guts of another stone in the last 2 weeks so no amount of constipation would be offsetting that.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thx,

Last edited:
I found exactly the same so switched to another vlcd and losing better numbers now. Not saying lt doesn't work it does just wasn't the right one for me x

Thanks for your reply. Can I ask which other plan you went for? After much deliberation, I decided to stick with it for the last week. Hoping to see something significant on the scales next week. Fingers crossed.

I switched to slim and save three weeks ago and lost five then three and this week four. On lipotrim I lost six, nine, two, one and a half and just under one which was when I decided to switch. I feel so much better for it too, I'm not getting dizzy anymore. Good luck with this week and your future loss x

Back