No loss this week

I havent had a loss this week which I am secretly delighted with as I thought it would have been much worse. As some of ya may know Ive had a very rough couple of weeks with the death of our little princess who was sadly taken away from us in a hit and run accident. May she rest in peace!

I honestly havent been keeping to the diet but then again I havent been eating either due to the stressful nature of the death and its surroundings.

I am glad to say everything is getting back on a normal route and recovering well.
Just a small thought to everyone, go and hug your loved ones, life is very short to hold grudges and regrets, forgive and move forwards. Its the love of your loved ones and friends who will get ya through everything. Never ever give up hope on something, if its meant to be it will happen. Wishing everyone success with your wi's of this week and hope they are what you wished for and expected.

Thanks rant over!! :D

P.S Sorry for letting bunch-o-losers down :cry:

I am so sorry I really dont know what else to say youve done really well and i really hope you can get back to some kind of normallity whatever that may be
once again my thoughts and prays are with you and all your family

xx

Oh chick i didnt know im so sorry!!

Dont be sorry you havent let any one down and im sure your team know that!!

Im sorry but i dont know what else to say.. I just send all my love and my heart goes out to you xx

Oh thats very sad - i feel for you - my heart goes out to you.
You have done great :D keep your chin up honey xxxx

you havent let anyone down babe

Hugs

xx

so so very sorry to hear about your loss angel cake, thats just terrible, my heart goes out to you, i know what its like to loose somone too soon, but no where near the scale you have. you have been so brave, and have done so well to even think about your weight

you havnt let a single person down, and i know were all rooting for you to get on the path of recovery no matter how long it takes

loads of love and best wishes

xxxx

sorry to hear your sad news. No you have not let us down :)

really sorry to hear about that

RIP

hello i am really sorry to hear about that and i did that what u advised , i really pray for u that u get your strength back

Thinking of you and your family, not sure any words can help after such a terrible event. I hope you do all heal in the end and the spirit of this precious child stays with you..... So sorry for you all.

Back