• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy no loss

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
Have you got a food diary? Are you weighing and measuring your healthy extras?

Michjoanne

S: 13st3.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 1st5lb(10.24%)
Oh noooooooo....don't say that you're worrying me now, I haven't had weigh in yet. Keep going, don't give up, it will be something and nothing. When i get more into it i'll be here to help as i'm sure everyone else will be:gen126::flowers::grouphugg::d'oh: Mxxx

rolokate

S: 11st1.5lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi Dawnyo
start a diary write down everthing you have eaten over the last 2 weeks if you still have it and perhaps someone will be able to see if there is a problem .it maybe that this week you have a big loss ,chin up don't lose faith everyone here will try to help keep you on track .
good luck x

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
Sometimes it can be the smallest things which slow our losses, which is why a food diary is handy.

Sometimes it can be nothing at all and the scales catch up next week. Stick with it, it's worth it in the long run.

frankied

Silver Member
S: 18st0.5lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 7st1.5lb(39.41%)
I had a really slow second week after a 4 1/2 loss my first and hadn't done anything wrong, keep at it, it will come off :)xx

rumbletummy

Silver Member
S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st10.0lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st9.5lb(13.54%)
Maybe you could try a few Red or Green days to see if that alters your weight loss? xx

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Aww, poor you. There can be loads of things that can have this effect :( As we don't know what you've eaten, your best bet is to discuss this with your consultant (they do ask that you keep a paper diary for the first four weeks, so that they can help with this exact thing :))
Hopefully you figure it out, and get the losses you want soon :)x