No Loss :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
I lost a stone in a week and a day last week but since then i have not even lost 1lb :( i know i havnt been drnking as much water as i should what with being at the hospice but i should surely have at least 1lb loss???? x

Get back on the water and keep strong. There is no physical or scientific way that you cannot lose weight on this diet. It WILL work! Promise!

Hi PM,

I think you answered your own question. You need to drink. Your body is trying to hold onto its weight, and will retain fluid unless you flush it out. Please try to get your minimum 2 litres (better 3 in) thoughout the day.

MM

The more you drink, the more you shrink!

The more you drink, the more you shrink!

love this saying lol.
im back on the fruity clear straberry and kiwi fizzy water (contains no citric acid) as i manage to easily get 2 litres down and then i try get 1-2 litres of normal water down to xxx

Hiya im sure its been mentioned before but i Think if you look at the label, it will have e numbers, one of which is for a citric acid derivative. Better to have and keep your fluid intake up but just beware that it may make you hungry and if you drink enough may even knock you out of ketosis.

Ingredients carbonated water, malic acid, sweetener (aspartame*), flavourings, preservative (sodium benzoate) *contains a source of phenylalanine

Hi PM,

I struggle with the water intake and used to drink that flavoured water as in anything is better than none. Never had any problems with it although i know some people do :(

Also used the old mantra 'the more you drink..........' used the fact that I spent more time in the loo as a good sign and always remember someone saying 'think of it as weeing the fat away' not attractive but helped lol

Up your liquid and hang on in there x

Back