No loss?!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
I was weighed last Saturday and have stayed the exact same since despite being 100% :(
I'm pretty upset as I want to stay 100% over Christmas and thought a good loss would give me the boost to. I'm finding it grand, loving it infact but can anyone give me an idea of why I've had zero loss on only week 3?

I thought so but no sign yet :( they're all over the place! Bah!

Daisyhappy! said:
I thought so but no sign yet :( they're all over the place! Bah!

Lt can do that hun, I really wouldn't worry I know it's disheartening but it will all come together if you have been 100% and getting plenty of water you have got to lose... It's impossible not to. Stay strong and it will all come together xx

dont get disheartened chick, u will probably have a bigger loss next week.
i no some people have very low losses on week 3 or dont lose anything.
just make sure u r drinking plenty of water.
chin up chick.
xx

Hi sorry for the disappointment...I only had a small loss on week 3 but the guys on here all kept me strong for the followoing week, so keep posted onto here to stay focused this week. Maybe like you said it is water retention from expecting your TOTM, or maybe you haven't 'been'. Please don't be discouraged. Lipotrim guarantee a stone a month. Keep up with the shakes and water. Let us know how you get on next week. Elaine

what everyone is saying is true... if you were 100% it will have gone it just won't have shown on the scales yet. I don't have massive losses every week but combined it IS a lot. How much water you drinking. I used to make sure I drank 2litres of water and then some hot drinks. Last week I upped it to 4 litres of water plus other drinks and I lost double this week. Don't fret you are living on only 450 calories a day it is impossible not to lose weight xxxx

Thank you girls you're all great! My tummy is very bloated looking and feeling so I got some dulcolax today so hopefully that help things along! I'm not going to weigh in again until my pharmacy weigh in on xmas eve. Debating weather to have a day off-carb free- for Christmas, what are you lot doing?x

Hi. Week 3 is a horrid week. The majority of people seem to have small or zero loss. My pharmacist explained that your body at that stage is resisting any loss which when you think about it makes sense as most of what you have have lost is water. It's now that the fat starts melting away. I would bet you have a belter of a week next week. Stick with it, it is worth it. Good luck!

Pamdev I actually looked back over my losses from 2008 and you're right, I lost 2lbs on week 3 then despite being 100%! Weighed this morning and was 1lb down. Won't weigh again until in pharmacy next Sat. I suppose my real week 3 weigh in should have been tomorrow as I started on a Monday. Overall have lost 15lbs so can't really complain I suppose! Thanks x x

Week three is a notoriously bad week hun!!! Hang on in there.... Keep the water up... you'll be pleasantly suprised next week i bet!!!

week 3 sucked for me too. however, the following weeks are great. stick with it.

finally understand what totm means, foolish.

Back