No matter what... carry on!

Haha, I wish you luck Elisheba! Strangely, I have been craving fruit more than chocolate and crisps. This surprised me a lot! How are you doing back on cruise? Jx

It is hard.
I kept thinking of the bread, the cheese and the fruit I could have every single day in conso..
I feel weak.
Maybe I set my target too low..

Well, a BMI of 20.8 is at the low end, that's for sure. And if it's not realistic, you may find it hard to maintain there. I think I'm going to aim for a BMI of 21.7 as that's exactly half way between the recommended minimum and maximum figures. But if I'm happy at the target that the Dukan site suggests (22.7), I'll just stay there. How you feel in yourself and your clothes is more important than hitting a particular figure just for the sake of it.

What weight did the Dukan site suggest you aim for?

Jx

I kept recalculating the true weight.
I'm naughty.
Now I got 125,4 lbs
121 it is not realistic and I do have big bones...
A year ago I would have been perfectly happy with 154 lbs....
Am I ungrateful?

I should relax and enjoy life more.
Today I ate 80 grams of black currants.
It is ok..... it is ok..... it will not make me fat.

Good afternoon Elish xxx so pleased to read your in such a happy place xxx your weight at the moment is fantastic, dont push yourself to hard what you have achieved is great......keep healthy xxx:)

Hi,well done on amazeballs weighloss!! try to relax, u sound like u are beating urself up and playing with the figures to make them suit u depending on how u feel. Our weightloss is not just about weight loss as u know its about how we feel eating and choosing food. Just saying cos I think I recognise how u view it all, my journey is the same, I know my mind plays games, tells me I can do this do that and then i work it to suit my mood. Please step back a moment and look at the huge achievment YOU did that, YOU were in control and I believe you can get to where u want to be and be comfortable and relaxed enough to deal with any gains losses that our body gives us , much love and huge respect for ur amazing losses. Have a great week xx

Sounds to me like your goal may be a little bit too low?

You need to find a weight where you're happy but also where you can maintain it.
Also sounds like your big challenge is going to be finding that relaxed relationship with food where you can enjoy what you eat, eat in moderation but not worry constantly about it. What do you think you could do to make that happen? I know how hard it is....believe me.....

Jx

Reactions: CPL
Thank you Sid, Kristy and Joodle.
You girls are amazing!
Thank you for your support.

I had blackberries and chinese wok ( with carrots, water chestnut,leeks, sugar snap peas, Chinese mushrooms,lotus root, green garlic, black pepper)

I lost another kilo.
I am at 60 kg - 132 lbs.

This Monday is PP.
I don't struggle anymore.

Life is good indeed.

Have a great week, friends!

Glad to hear you're so upbeat my dear and congrats on another kilo gone. Oh wow, I just noticed you are a pound off joining the century club - amazing!!

I hope you enjoyed those blackberries. I am looking forward to fruit!

Jx

Elish...........................I missed that, 1lb then a member of the century club......how did I miss that whooooooooooooopie xxx:woohoo:

Fan bloody tastic xxx

I think we're all having little mini parties for you Elisheba!! You have to promise to sing and shout a bit when you lose that next pound ok? We want to hear your delight!!

Jx

T'es ou...?

:)
A la maison en ce moment.
J'ai mangé des myrtilles et j'ai une malaise.
J'espère que cela passera vite car je travaille cet après-midi.

Ok, repose-toi bien. Les myrtilles, j'adore les myrtilles. Ce que me tue en ce moment c'est que les fraises anglaises sont en saison (ça se dit?) et ils me manquent! Bonne chance cet après midi quand tu travailles. Et excuse mon français écrit...je parle plus souvent que j'écris! Bisous, J

Oh, j'ai mal compris. T'as une malaise à cause des myrtilles, c'est ça?

Yes.
Your French is excellent.
The blueberries were very, very sweet and I got nausea.
That was last night and when I woke up I was still nauseous.
I feel better now after beef and coffee ..
Yey: it is Protein Thusrday!

Back