No matter what... carry on!

Omg! I'm on the OH's iPad, so I don't know how to check it :-(

This is killing me too!

Triniprinc3ss said:
Omg! I'm on the OH's iPad, so I don't know how to check it :-(

Trini and Joodle

Go to the website (through Safari on the iphone ir iPad) rather than the app and you can see the photos on E's profile - small in a phone screen but still WOWSER! :D

P x

I'm having a huge salad cause tomorrow it is Pure Protein Thursday<

I have to say: You girls are making me cry.

Thank you for your compliments.

You are great friends!

just catching up with your diary and what a fab weight loss Elisheba

Elisheba :)

Your achievements are miraculous :) not least that you must have AMAZING willpower to stick to the diet with such good results for so long :) you are my inspiration for the next 19lbs of my loss (hugs) keep up the good work honey xxx

Your pics made me teary :cry:

I'm so proud Dukanette xx

Oh, thank you so much.

I don't feel like I did something special. I just ate :) and I walked :)
I do feel a lot better that is true.
So much lighter...

Dr Dukan created a great diet and it just works!

I get a lot of envious looks at work.... I just don't understand that.
But.... to each their own.

Today is Pure Protein Day!
Yay.

Sending love.

Totally agree with what CG said xxx

There was a lot of pressure for me to start conso soon - and I did it for a month.
But that pressure is no longer so I can continue.
I want to reach my target - 121 lbs.
Tomorrow, PV.
I'm back to cruise and IT FEELS SO GOOD.
I put the bread and the cheese in the freezer.

When was severely obese, nobody talked to me about the consequences of obesity..... and now they are worried about me losing too much weight ( somebody even said I might develop an eating disorder ).

Last edited:
Elisheba said:
There was a lot of pressure for me to start conso soon - and I did it for a month.
But that pressure is no longer so I can continue.
I want to reach my target - 121 lbs.
Tomorrow, PV.
I'm back to cruise and IT FEELS SO GOOD.
I put the bread and the cheese in the freezer.

When was severely obese, nobody talked to me about the consequences of obesity..... and now they are worried about me losing too much weight ( somebody even said I might develop an eating disorder ).

I can totally understand that person who mentioned eating disorders as I came very close years ago. I kept loosing thinking I looked fab, I was under 9st and on xmas day I wouldn't eat a pickled onion as it was over my allowance. It was And an old battle axe I worked with who pulled me to one side and her words cut me all she said was, do you think you look nice because you don't....you did 1/2 stone heavyer but not now. At the tiime I just though you old cow, but she came back later that day and said she had two daughters my age and was concernedal about me. Them words made me look at myself with open eyes and she died years ago, but I do thank her. Think what I'm saying is sometinlmes we get advice we don't want to hear but maybe she's very concerend. When I look back at them photos it was. So obvious I was going too far, why didn't more people say. Must add she also was the only one when I started to put it on told me that too.....she was a wise woman xxx

Elish, are you really sure you want to do that? You look absolutely fabulous right now and those few more pounds seem redundant to me. I think if you consolidate this weight and learn to live with it you'll be very happy. It seems like you're chasing after a number on the scales now and not a healthy weight and appearance, cuz you've already got those! Ok, sorry, don't mean to pressure you :)

Elisheba said:
You might be right.
I think I might have developed a slight obsession.

Elish if I show signs of pushing myself below Dr. Dukans reccomendations please kick my fat a**e. But we have to totally 'live' Dukan to succeed, its a difficult line not to cross isint it? I would say Dukan is 80% on my mind a day....

The thing is, you are slap bang in the middle of a healthy BMI range!! that is fabulous, the big job now is to maintain it without becoming obsessed, this BMI may be a lot easier to maintain, don't be too hard on yourself hun you have achieved such a lot over the last year, you are healthy and fabulous!!! xx

Back