No matter what... carry on!

Oh, I really don't know what to say.
I do not want to sound ungrateful.
I am very grateful for this great diet, for my health, for my friends here.

Today was a PP day.
I had : turkey ham (2%fat) with mustard and galette
fat-free cheese
beef, cream cheese 0%
bresaola
mussels and white wine vinegar flavored with walnut
one tbsp of chocolate pudding ( made with 0% milk and sweetener) = one teacup :)

A powder with psyllium, pectin, kombucha, acai, mango, cinnamon, raspberry and vanilla flavor _ 4 grams
Water, tea, a lot of diet coke
2 hours of walk

Elisheba said:
mussels and white wine vinegar flavored with walnut

Morning Elish

Gorgeous mussels for me today too but I am very envious if your white wine vinegar flavoured with walnut; it sounds amazing! :D

P x

Hey Elisheba! Glad to hear you're feeling so good and like the others say, don't underestimate your achievement.

You know what works for you, but I have to say, I agree with the concerned comment that you may be chasing a number rather than a healthy weight/look. I'm tempted to aim lower than my TW to get to the mid point of my healthy BMI range, but no lower.

We'll support you whatever you decide, but I think I'd like to urge you to think hard about your motivations and options.

Big supportive hugs!
Jx

Pauline, it's Ducros vinegar. I do not know where you can find it in UK.
They also have vinegar with rosemary and thyme.

J, I know what you mean.

Hugs.

I ordered shirataki noodles, flavourings, oatbran biscuits and dukatine and chocolate spread and pépites from the French Dukan boutique.

I got the package today.

I ate half of the choc spread and woosh fairie visited me :(

But the shirataki noodles with emmental flavour were MAGNIFICENT :cool:

I paid a fortune for delivery&postage (40€) but it was worth it.

Love you, dear friends.

Letting you know, I was not good.
Bad Elis!

Yesterday I ate the whole choc spread, 6 biscuits, 1 dukatine (oat bran bar) , 100 gr of red berry pépites ( oat bran clusters).

TODAY it is a Pure Protein day so I'm not going to eat any of the Dukan bran products since I obviously can't stop :rolleyes:.

(PS: Not to point fingers but I know why I ate the whole jar of choc spread. On the label it said:
After opening, keep refrigerated and consume as soon as possible.
Well, I did it : as soon as possible)

I have been thinking of ordering those products for more than a year. The cost is huge but I think I deserve it.

I love the shirataki noodles and the flavorings.

Today I had 2 drops of nougat flavor in my coffee..... YUM!

TODAY, I am good!
It is Pure Protein day so I cannot be but good..... and naughty cause I have ...... flavorings ! :p
So very happy and grateful!

Have a great day!

The good thing about finishing that jar is that today I'm not tempted by it....
So it is going to be one of the Purest Protein days :)
Yay!!
I'm such a good girl today.

I ordered shirataki noodles, flavourings, oatbran biscuits and dukatine and chocolate spread and pépites from the French Dukan boutique.

I got the package today.

I ate half of the choc spread and woosh fairie visited me :(

But the shirataki noodles with emmental flavour were MAGNIFICENT :cool:

I paid a fortune for delivery&postage (40€) but it was worth it.

Love you, dear friends.

I think the chocolate stuff is a tolerated - like 1 tablespoon per day? could be wrong though :) read it somewhere perhaps xx

I have the same mindset Elisheba

If there's something bad in the house to eat I have to finish it, get it out the way so I can move past it :eek: :) xx

Oh Elisheba, so funny about how well you followed the package instructions! Jx

Well, I didn't. I should have stopped after the first spoon.....

I'm back on saddle.... Today I was good.

that darned shop has a lot to answer for... why oh why do they sell such stuff!

I laughed aloud at your description not only of how quickly you emptied the jar but also how it no longer tempts you (now that it's empty!).

Next time, save your pennies for something nice you can wear... Isn't it time for Conso?

Merci, Joanne.
Next time, I will do that.
I do not regret buying the flavorings and the shirataki..... but that choc spread and those oat bran products are driving me mad.

J'ai encore depassé ma dose de tolérés.
Hope I will be able to finish those things soon cause I just can't limit myself to the recommended dosage.
So, encore une fois : 6 biscuits, 100gr pépites + ma dose habituelle de son.
J'esperais être plus sage aujourd'hui.
Je suis un peu triste mais je dois apprendre une lesson de cette histoire.....

C'est quoi 'son', Elisheba?

I definitely think your next challenge has to be getting to the point where you can have just a small amount of these treats then walk away. I don't know how though - it's my goal too. Unless we're like alcoholics and have to just abstain. I find that a sad thought though....

Let me know if you figure it out please. :)

Jx

Back