No More Calorie Counting - Fingers Crossed

catcongra

After loads of advice on another thread I have come to the conclusion that I have been over-thinking this diet by trying to also count cals, carbs, fat, etc - gonna throw caution to the wind and just go for it - all advice welcome :)

EE DAY

HEA - skimmed milk for coffees
HEB - Fibreplus bar

Breakfast: Magic Pancakes with Raspberries & banana (really didn't like them so only ate one so gonna syn half the mix so (3 syns for oats) coffee.

Snack - Fibreplus Bar, melon, grapes & coffee

Late Lunch - (Out for lunch at restaurant): Sizzling Chicken fillet in a sweet chlli sauce with onions, peppers & mushrooms served with a large salad. Didn't have dressing on the salad but gonna count this meal as my other 12 syns as it was pan fried probably in oil and was in sweet chilli sauce. Large coke zero.

Dinner - still stuffed so really couldn't eat a dinner - if I get hungry later I'll have a free snack. Coffee

Any advice?

Sounds good! I find it hard not to count calories too and do most days!

Advice-wise- maybe try to have a little snack on fruit or salad before bed so you're not hungry, alternatively make today a green day (the chicken can count as your second healthy extra B) and have a glass of milk for your second healthy extra A, calcium can help suppress appetite and aid slimming

xx

Think tomorrow will be a Green Day as I'm not very organised for breakfast:

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB1) with banana & coffee (using HEA skimmed milk for coffees)
Snack: Fibreplus (HEB2) with coffee
Lunch: Cheese & Broccoli pasta n sauce (1 or 2 syns will have to check) made with water, orange
Snack: Fruit
Dinner: SW Chips, 2 fried eggs (frylight spray) and beans. Pint of sugar free diluted orange.
SYNS: Not sure yet but will aim for 10

If I was still cal/carb counting I would think this was overdoing it and I was eating too much!

If u have nutella, spread it on ur toast and then slice banana on top and devour! Lush! Will use some syns on nutella! :)

Diary update: Green Day
HEA - Skimmed milk for tea and Philadelphia Extra Light
HEB - 2 slices small wholemeal bread and fibreplus bar

Breakfast: coffee, toast & Philadelphia Light
Snack: banana & fibreplus bar
Lunch: Pasta n Sauce (1 syn), coffee, mullerlight and apple
Snack: Orange
Dinner: 2 eggs fried in frylight, SW Chips and beans
Snack: sunbites (6)
SYNS: 7
Also drank 1 litre of water :)

Today's a Green Day !

HEA - Skimmed milk & Parmesan
HEB - 2 slices small wholemeal & fibreplus bar

Breakfast: Coffee & fibreplus bar
Lunch: Toast, fried egg (frylight), beans & coffee
Snack: muller light & banana
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese (using quorn) and Parmesan
SYNS: Not sure yet - will aim for around 10

Changed to syn free chilli with loads of superfree for dinner - had it on it's own with fruit for afters. Didn't have second HEA
SYN UPDATE: crisps (7) special k chewy bar (5)

Another Green Day I think

HEA: skimmed milk & extra light Philadelphia
HEB: 2 slices small wholemeal & ?

Breakfast - 2 x coffees, toast with Philadelphia
Snack - fruit
Lunch - ??
Dinner - 2 x quorn sausages (2), cauliflower mash, mixed veg & gravy (2)
Snack - ??

It takes time to get into the rhythm of a diet...being able to identify yourself that you need to be organised is very positive as planning ahead is key to success...you are doing well!

Back