No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Glad you're feeling more positive today, I'm sure you're going to smash it this week! x

Yey for the food shop. We're off to Asda tomorrow and I honestly can't wait! Haha, what a saddo eh? ;)

Food looks fabby, you seem to be bang on track this week x

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Fruit salad (grapes, banana, tangerines, kiwi) with muller light
Lunch: Chicken, noodles, onions, leeks, peppers, mushrooms and baby corn with BBQ sauce (3 syns) and 30g cheddar (HXA)
Dinner: Turkey & Ham Subway salad with ranch dressing (3 syns)
Supper: ww wholemeal pitta bread (HXB), 30g cheddar (6 syns) and worcestershire sauce
Snacks: ww hot choc (2 syns), 2 cream crackers (2 syns), 1 light cheese triangle (1.5 syns), pear

Total syns: 18.5

Hi here to keep up with you. As you can see just joined. After losing 8st years ago I have gained back all but 10lbs of it after a life changing event which has me now off my feet and struggling with using all 4 limbs. Well done on your loss so far. I had first weigh this week and lost 2.5 I was gutted the last time I was a member years ago my weight dropped really quick. My carer has joined she lost 4 but only has 2 to loose. I weigh Wednesday morning and am trying hard to focus on super free but you forget the expense of it don't you. X

Hey loubyjane. Well done on your first weeks loss. Yeh superfree can be really expensive. After my disappointing weigh in last week I am really upping the superfree this week and it's really hurt my bank account!! I only got paid on Friday and have already spent more than I would normally spend on fruit and veg for 2-3 weeks for just a weeks worth!! Good luck with your journey, do keep popping by to let me know how your getting on. Do you have a diary on here?

Completely stuffed!! Just had mushy pea curry and couldn't even finish it. Last time I made it I had it with chips as well as rice and finished the whole thing (granted I was stuffed afterwards) but I don't have any chips in so I added some extra veg tonight and I have enough left over for a lunch! Dunno if it's the veggies more filling than the chips or if my stomach's shrinking haha.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Grapes
Lunch: 3 egg omelette with 30g cheddar (HXA), leeks, onions and mushrooms served with beetroot and picked onions
Dinner: Mushy pea curry (sauce made with tinned toms, mushy peas, onions, mushrooms, peppers, mild curry powder and cinnamon served with chicken, rice, cauliflower and green beans
Supper: Will have HXB if I have room!
Snacks: 3 celebration chocolates, 2 tangerines

Snacks:

Hi thanks!! no diary but trying to get used to posting on here with my kindle,how do you start a diary? Funny I keep thinking I'm eating less already. Tea tonight consisted of a few baby carrots and magic ice cream. Was absolutely stuffed. Trying to work out if frozen fruits are cheaper this week as I eat stacks of fruit. Sounds like curry was good. Everyone talks of mushy pea curry is it really tasty? Xx

The mushy pea curry is really nice once all the spices are in it (I like to use cinnamon as well as curry powder) but it really stinks until the spices take effect haha. Will have a look for your diary xx

Had a good day today shopping in town and then went to pics. Even went to the pub and had diet coke while hubby was on beer then KFC and had BBQ beans and a corn of the cob while hubby had a massive meal. Got to say though, seen Wolf of Wall Street and feel like I've lost 3 hours of my life haha some good bits in it but overall thought it was ridiculous.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: 3 egg omelette with ham, cheese (HXA), mushrooms, leeks and onions served with beetroot and pickled onions
Cinema Snacks: 2 tangerines, pear, strawberries, weetabix oaty bar (HXB)
KFC: Bbq beans and corn on the cob
Dinner: Extra lean mince, potatoes and cabbage with ww hot choc (2 syns)
Snacks: 5 celebrations (10 syns)

Total syns: 12 :)

That was a good saviour at kfc I would never had thought of that. It's really disappointing when you see a film that you don't enjoy. I dread the cinema as my boys all go crazy for hot popcorn and chocolates from the American candy store nearby. I am going to try avoid it as much as possible and suggest using sky box office more so I don't stray. Homemade popcorn isn't as exciting for me. They all still love it. Xx

Really good day today. Applied for a job this afternoon and 10 mins later got offered an interview for it!! So excited and nervous. Really hope i get it.

Today's food:

Breakfast: bran flakes (hxb), milk (hxa) and a banana
Lunch: tuna pasta with cauliflower and cabbage and a ww hot choc(2 syns)
Dinner: ww pitta bread (5 syns),ham, philly light (2 syns), pickled onions and beetroot with hot choc (2 syns)
Snacks: 2 celebrations (4 syns), pear, kiwi, 2 tangerines
Total syns: 15 :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well am sitting have a lovely SW friendly lunch and counting down the hours until weigh-in. Have been 110% this week and my superfree has been verging on success express most of the week so fingers crossed I get a decent loss. Really need a boost after last week if I don't get atleast 3lbs off I will be at a total loss because of all the superfree and superspeed I have been eating. Fingers, thumbs, toes, arms, legs, everything crossed haha!!

I'm sure you'll do great. :)
When do you get weighed?

Just back from weigh in!! 3lbs off.

Zappacat I weigh in on a wed at 7.30pm.

Kinda mixed feelings about this weeks weight loss. Initially I was sooo disappointed as I really wanted to see the back of the 21s and 4.5lbs would have got me my next award. Echoed this during image therapy and most couldn't believe I wasn't happy with 3lbs off (which realistically I can see why but when I'm soo huge and I stuck to it more than I ever have I expected more) but consultant was really reassuring and supportive. Gonna kick the 21s in the butt next week!!

Today's Food:

Breakfast: banana and muller light
Lunch: noodles, chicken, bbq sauce (3 syns), onions, mushrooms, peppers and green beans
Dinner: 3 boiled eggs and beetroot
Supper: pitta bread and cheese toastie (11 syns), pear and ww hot choc (2 syns)

Total syns:16

Well done on the loss!

I used to be like you and come out with really decent losses and be miffed! I guess you just get to the point you accept you've done all your can and let what will be just be. I can stick 100% to plan and do pretty much the same week to week, one week I lose 4lbs, the next it's 0.5lbs. Stopped trying to figure out why or it'd drive me mad!

I've no doubt you'll be into the 20's next week, but 3lbs is fab so try and celebrate how well you're doing! xx

Yeh your totally right Bev. I'm happy about it now think it was just the shock in the moment of still seeing the 21 on the scale. Totally psychological. Need to think about getting back into exercise again but I just can't be bothered at the moment haha. Busy few days ahead preparing for my interview and doing coursework for my evening class so will think about it after the weekend.

Back