No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

gahhhh!!! I'm an idiot and let myself run out of pretty much all SW friendly food :( no fruit at all so ended up bingeing on extra cheese :( grrr need to get more organised. Oh well will do a big shop tomorrow just wish i hadn't overeaten the cheese the night before weigh in :(

Hope today's weigh in went well :) x

Excellent result! After such a stressful couple of weeks that's a great loss :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast: none
Lunch: Cheerios (9 syns), milk (HXA), banana
Dinner: 2 baked potatoes with bolegnaise (made with extra lean mince), cheese (12 syns), salad
Snacks: lettuce, 2 apples, hi fi bar (HXB)

Total syns: 21

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Cheerios (9 syns), milk (HXA)
Lunch: Pasta, tinned tomatoes and a banana
Dinner: baked beans on toast (HXB)
Supper: 4 ryvita and philly light (HXs) with beetroot and pickled onions
Snacks: Strawberries, banana

First attempt at a Green day. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey hun, just popping in to catch up. Great news about the job start date and well done on your loss this week! You're doing brilliantly so far xx

Thanks for stopping by Bev. Hope you're good :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast: none
Lunch: banana
Dinner: Sausage Casserole (2 syns)
Supper: ham and salad sandwich with quark instead of butter (HXB for bread), cheese (HXA), ww hot choc (2 syns), 3 celebrations (6 syns)
Snacks: apple

Total syns: 10

Starting the job tomorrow so just had a bath and have made my lunch for tomorrow :) Feels good to be getting into a "normal" routine.

Well a near disaster turned into an NSV for me this morning. I forgot that i needed to sew my black trousers and they are the only size 24 black trousers that i have so went into panic mode. Decided i'd just have to squeeze myself into the size 22s and they bloody fit!!! A wee bit tighter than i like my trousers but i'm chuffed!! On the bus heading to work now with a smile on my face.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well a near disaster turned into an NSV for me this morning. I forgot that i needed to sew my black trousers and they are the only size 24 black trousers that i have so went into panic mode. Decided i'd just have to squeeze myself into the size 22s and they bloody fit!!! A wee bit tighter than i like my trousers but i'm chuffed!! On the bus heading to work now with a smile on my face.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
+

Woohoo! Great achievement, well done :woohoo:

Thanks Zappacat and Loubyjane :)

Really enjoying the new job but it's tiring getting used to the new schedule so didn't up food diary yesterday.

Yesterday's Food:
Breakfast: Cheerios (9 syns) and milk (HXA) and an apple
Lunch: ham salad sandwich (HXB for bread)
Dinner: my gran's homemade soup yum :)
Snacks: pear

Total syns: 9 :)

Today's Food:
Breakfast: cheerios (9 syns) and milk (HXA)
Lunch: ham salad sandwich (HXB for bread)
Dinner: Pasta bolagnaise and veggies with parmasen (2 syns)

Haven't been eating any where near as much as normal the past two days but ironically I have more energy. Fingers crossed the scales are kind tomorrow night although I'm not holding my breath because it's that time of the month and I will be eating dinner later than usual before weigh in because of the time i get home from work.

Good luck at tomorrows weigh in & I'm sure you'll soon get into the routine of being at your new job. :)
I feel shattered today, rough day at work & didn't manage to fit in my daily walk. No exercise now appears to be more tiring than exercise. Weird!

Good luck for WI, hope the new job is going well x

Thanks everyone :) Well a pound off tonight a bit disappointed but not surprised. I had a pound off 4 weeks ago too so maybe that's gonna be my time of the month pattern.

Back