No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

That's really good,are you enjoying it? Finally no longer bunged up, caught a stomach bug, it's been a long 24hrs. Xx

Aw that's awful :( Hope you're feeling better x

You seem so focused & on track at the moment, you're doing fantastic! I know you had a big loss last week but I think you'll get that 2.5 this week & say goodbye to the 20's for the last time. :)
Well done with the swimming, an hour is great. Your silver award is getting close. I'm walking loads & when the new gym opens I'm hoping to start working out at least a couple of times a week. I'd much rather go swimming but the pool opening times near me are rubbish so walking & gym it is for now.
We've been away for the weekend & I'm soooo far off plan it's unbelievable but I had a fantastic time. I suspect I'll have a big gain this week but I'm hoping to smash next week to pull it back. Suspect I'm not going to feel so sure of myself after weigh in on Friday but hopefully I won't let it derail me.
How is the new job, enjoying it? xx

Try not to punish your self if the result is not what you want, sometimes the scenic route is far more beneficial in the long-term, if you've had a blip it's just that, 4 days 12meals until Friday, you'll be surprised if you focus you could turn it around.

I'm still struggling thankfully it's only heading one way tonight, can't wait to sleep xx

Today's Food:

Breakfast: melon and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: chicken and cheese (hxa) salad with green beans
Snack: apple, stawberries
Dinner: salmon smothered in primula cheese n chives (2.5 syns), baked potato with philly light (7.5 syns), broccolli, cauliflower, carrots and brussel sprouts
Supper: plum

Total syns: 10

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Woo 3.5lbs off this week :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast: melon, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: mussels, salad, yogurt
Snack: apple
Dinner: gran's homemade soup
Snack: choc shot and syrup taster (3 syns)
Supper: tangerine, snack a jacks (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

Woo, well done you! You're seriously kicking ass hun! Loving your food and determination xx

Thanks bev. Am really in the zone :) had a great night at class won slimmer of the week and month as well as getting my 2.5 stone award. Now settled down reading the new mag

How has your week been so far?xx

Really good thanks hun, coursework is all done now so feel a lot more relaxed. Hitting the shops tonight to buy some new clothes which'll be fun. Food wise im feeling really positive atm, hopefully ive got a good loss waiting for me on Sat. Well done on your SOTM award xxx

Really good thanks hun, coursework is all done now so feel a lot more relaxed. Hitting the shops tonight to buy some new clothes which'll be fun. Food wise im feeling really positive atm, hopefully ive got a good loss waiting for me on Sat. Well done on your SOTM award xxx

Ohh clothes shopping exciting!!! You must have dropped loads of sizes. Be sure to post some piccys of ur new clothes xx

Today's Food:

Breakfast: apple, pear and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham and cheese (hxa) salad and a yogurt
Snacks: pear, apple 2 hifi lights (6 syns), melon
Dinner: extra lean mince, baked potato, cauliflower

Total syns: 6

Enjoyed a swim and walk home tonight :) beginning to feel good about myself.

Food Diary:
Breakfast: pear, apple and 2 hifi lights
Lunch: bernard matthews american fried chicken (1.5 syns), cheese (hxa), salad and a yogurt
Dinner: subway salad with ranch dressing (2 syns), snack a jacks (6 syns)
Supper: chicken and 2 pears

Total syns: 9 5 :)

Last edited:
Woo 3.5lbs off this week :)

Today's Food:

Breakfast: melon, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: mussels, salad, yogurt
Dinner: gran's homemade soup
Snack: choc shot and syrup taster (3 syns)
Supper: tangerine, snack a jacks (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

Wow what a fantastic loss & three new awards! Well done for getting into the 19's. :winner:
At the speed you're losing now you'll be into the 18's before you know it x :D

1lb on this week.I was expecting it as we'd been away for a long weekend & then I was out for an Indian with the girls as there was a birthday. So to be honest I was glad it was only 1lb. Back on it from Wednesday so I think that helped. Hoping that I'll have a decent loss next week to make up for it.
You're doing so well with your exercise, I'm walking a lot but think I need to start doing something else to give me a boost

Glad you enjoyed your long weekend zappacat you'll get tgat 1lb off next week no probs.

I'm off to workington today to meet up with some friends and see some speedway. Excited :D

Glad you enjoyed your long weekend zappacat you'll get tgat 1lb off next week no probs.

I'm off to workington today to meet up with some friends and see some speedway. Excited :D

So happy for you that you achieved the 19's before you meet up with your speedway friends. I know that was important to you :party0011:

Today's Food:

Breakfast: apple
Lunch: turkey breast and ham subway salad with ranch dressing (2 syns)
Snacks: 2 hifi lights (hxb), apple
Dinner: wetherspoons sirlion steak with a jacket potato and salad (5 syns for any oil???)
Supper: apple, topcorn (2.5 syns)

Well i.fooked up a wee bit. Hubby bought a dozen krispy kremes at the services and i planned to have one original one (11 syns). Ended up having a caramel iced one too (14.5 syns) so am down to 10 syns a day for the rest of the week to try and reverse the damage

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: melon and yogurt
Snack: iced gems (5 syns), turkey slices, fruit bag
Dinner: speed soup with 30g cheese and ww pitta bread (hxa and hxb)

Total syns: 5 :)

Last edited:
Today's Food: Green Day

Breakfast: apple and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham (4 syns) and cheese (hxa) salad and a yogurt
Dinner: speed soup with ww pitta bread and cheese (2nd healthy extra a and b)
Supper: iced gems (5 syns)

Total syns: 9 :)

Last edited:
Hi how's the new job going?
You seems to be heading for a good loss again this week :)

Back