No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Today's Food: Red Day

Breakfast: pear, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham salad with 3 mini babybel lights (hxa) and a yogurt
Snack: pear
Dinner: chicken stirfry with worcestershire sauce
Supper: scran bran cake (6 syns), philly light (2nd hxa), ww hot choc (2 syns), 2 hi fi lights (2nd hxb)

Total syns: 8 syns

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: pear and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham salad, 3 mini babybel lights (hxa) and a yogurt
Dinner: seafood and noodles with mixed veg, scran bran cake (9 syns)
Supper: mrlon, small portion of sweet and sour sauce with 2 chicken balls and boiled rice (not sure how many syns)

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: ww wholemeal pitta bread with philly light (hxa and hxb) and cucumber
Lunch/Dinner: baked potato, 5 bean chilli and salad
Drink: 1.5 glasses of strawberry daquiri, 1.5 glaases of sex on the beach, 2 vodkas (5 syns). Anyone know the syn values of cocktails?

Last edited:
Oh btw 4.5lbs off this week :D

Yey!! Another fantastic loss under your belt, awesome! You'll be joining me in the 18's before you know it at this rate xxx

Yey!! Another fantastic loss under your belt, awesome! You'll be joining me in the 18's before you know it at this rate xxx

Fingers crossed! You've been doing really well too. You're so committed. I'd fall off tge wagon if i didnt go to class every week xxx

It's kinda like ryvita. You buy it in group or holland and barrett. One of the girls at group brought some in tonight and its amazing. Tastes likr chocolate brownie. Am just making myself one just now so will see how that turns out.

Oh btw 4.5lbs off this week :D

Omg I didn't see that the first time! 4.5lb off, you're doing amazing :-D

Today's Food:

Lunch: chicken, savoury rice, mixed veg
Snack: 3 mini babybel lights, 2 higi lights (hxa and hxb), apple, 2 tangerines
Dinner: sweet and sour chicken balls with noodles (17.5 syns)

Last edited:
Hope you're well. How was weigh in this week?

Well I haven't updated this diary because Monday was a nightmare foodwise (Gran's birthday so think every type of boxed chocolates, mini cakes etc imaginable) and then Tuesday I was super busy at the gym and bodyjam class trying to reverse the damage!! Seems to have paid off though because I lost 1lb tonight :) Considering I was sure I was gonna gain I'm really happy with that.

Well I haven't updated this diary because Monday was a nightmare foodwise (Gran's birthday so think every type of boxed chocolates, mini cakes etc imaginable) and then Tuesday I was super busy at the gym and bodyjam class trying to reverse the damage!! Seems to have paid off though because I lost 1lb tonight :) Considering I was sure I was gonna gain I'm really happy with that.

Yay well done! You're doing so well.
I've just joined a gym that's just opened nearby. Had my induction Monday and first session tonight. I'm hoping to go 3 or 4 times a week. It's certainly working for you, you've had some fab results lately :)

Today's Food: Green Day

Breakfast: hi fi bar (hxb), 2 tangerines, apple
Lunch: ham salad, 6 mini babybel lights (gluttony haha but 2 x hxa), yogurt
Dinner: Gran's homemade soup
At class: taster of new hi fi bar (2 syns), one whole new hi fi bar (2nd hxb)
Supper: 2 tangerines, iced gems (5 syns)

Total syns: 7 :)

Body Magic: Walked from my gran's to class (1.4 miles)

Toally agree jackie. They were a big hit at my class tonight x

Have booked in my classes for this week: friday aquafit, sat kettlebells, mon bodypump and tues bodyjam!! Going for week 1 of gold body magic this week and really want to get 3lbs off this week to average out this weeks 1lb loss. Have stocked up on hifi bar so they will be my post workout snack.

Breakfast: grapes, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: ham salad, 6 mini babybel lights (2 x hxa), yogurt
Snack: hifi bar (2nd hxb), tangerine
Dinner: chicken, broccolli and cauliflower
Supper: raspberries

Body magic: legs, bums and tums

Last edited:
Have booked in my classes for this week: friday aquafit, sat kettlebells, mon bodypump and tues bodyjam!! Going for week 1 of gold body magic this week and really want to get 3lbs off this week to average out this weeks 1lb loss. Have stocked up on hifi bar so they will be my post workout snack.

Wow you're really going for it! That's a huge amount of exercise, no wonder you're having such great loses. :clap:
If I feel like skiving off gym I'll just have to think of how much you're accomplishing to spur me on :character00115:
I do know what you mean about being self concious though. I'm really hoping I won't be the only big one in the classes. Well done on getting your silver award, are you going to add it to your signature?
I just did some weight machines last night concentrating on legs & abs. Then 45 mins on aerobic machines. I've signed up for beginner pilates & kettlebells. Hopefully I'll be ok with them & maybe in a few weeks I might try something else as well.
Btw I love your new picture :)

I'm super proud of myself tonight. Although I hae no idea how many vodkas I drank(and therefore how manysyns) I was really good at the buffet I pinched the decorative lettuce and tomatoes and took the skin off the chicken.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: yogurt, apple and 2 hi fi lights (hxb)
Lunch: tangerine, apple, baked potato and beans
Dinner: cheese triangles (hxa), yogurt
Drink: countless vodka and diet iron brut (who knows how many syns)
Buffet: 2 pieces of chicken with skin removed, lettuce and tomatoes

Wow you're really going for it! That's a huge amount of exercise, no wonder you're having such great loses. :clap:
If I feel like skiving off gym I'll just have to think of how much you're accomplishing to spur me on :character00115:
I do know what you mean about being self concious though. I'm really hoping I won't be the only big one in the classes. Well done on getting your silver award, are you going to add it to your signature?
I just did some weight machines last night concentrating on legs & abs. Then 45 mins on aerobic machines. I've signed up for beginner pilates & kettlebells. Hopefully I'll be ok with them & maybe in a few weeks I might try something else as well.
Btw I love your new picture :)

Hi zappa sorry i havent replied sooner. Well i wound up at legs, bums and tums on thurs night so was in no state for aquafit on friday morning. Although i did play badminton with hubby in the afternoon. Didnt make kettlebells this morning either due to copius amounts of vodka consumed last night. Will try and get to the gym or swim tomorrow to make up for it. Being really lazy today, soo much housework to catch up on but i'm just lounging about haha.
Will need to add the body magic awards next time i'm on the desktop (again lazy lol).
Well done on your work out and thanks for the compliment re my new piccy :)

How is your weekend going?xx

Breakfast: pineapple, 3 scrambled eggs
Lunch: ww pitta bread with philly light (hxa and hxb), pickled onions, beetroot
Snack: snack a jacks (5.5 syns)
Dinner: trout, green beans, Brussel sprouts, mixed peppers, primus cheese and chive (5 syns)
Supper: tangerine, apple, ww jot choc (2 syns), 2 hifi lights (2nd hxb)
Snack: yogurt, cheese triangles (2nd hxa and 2 syns)

Total syns: 14.5 syns

Last edited:
Back