No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Fingers crossed! You've been doing really well too. You're so committed. I'd fall off tge wagon if i didnt go to class every week xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, I felt like that at first, but after 8 months it just got into a way of life for me. Plus having to drive a 20 mile round trip to pay a fiver just to get weighed gave me the push I needed to go it alone, wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for that! Anyway off to catch up on the rest of your diaryxx

Hey hun,

Well done on the pound off this week! It always feels like a bonus loss when you know you've been a bit naughty!

Your exercise this week looks great, glad you're enjoying the gym. You're not alone, I feel self conscious as hell in there, but I figure anyone who judges me has a problem and not me. I mean really, how can you knock a big person working out in a gym?!

I need to go and book my classes for the next week, you've reminded me to do it! I started couch to 5k this week and I've ached so much that its all I've managed to do. Gonna try and get at least one or two classes in though next week. Have a great Easter weekend xx

Hey hun,

Well done on the pound off this week! It always feels like a bonus loss when you know you've been a bit naughty!

Your exercise this week looks great, glad you're enjoying the gym. You're not alone, I feel self conscious as hell in there, but I figure anyone who judges me has a problem and not me. I mean really, how can you knock a big person working out in a gym?!

I need to go and book my classes for the next week, you've reminded me to do it! I started couch to 5k this week and I've ached so much that its all I've managed to do. Gonna try and get at least one or two classes in though next week. Have a great Easter weekend xx

Thanks bev. Yeah you're right about it being their problem. Well done on the couch to 5k progress.

I am having a red day today and am super hungry! How do you manage red days? Xxx

Wee progress piccy. Around 6-7 weeks agp and today.

velpicstitch20140420_130722.jpg

Last edited:
Wow you can really see the difference! You're doing great :D

Today's Food:

Lunch: Savoury rice, philly light (hxa), veg
Snack: apple, hi fi bar (hxb)
Dinner: chicken and beetroot
Snack: Snack a jacks (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 5.5 syns

Last edited:
You're doing fantastic! It's great seeing pics like that to keep you motivated too. Sometimes I just cant see in myself how much I've lost until I see how I was before if that makes sense. You should be very proud of yourself! :)

What day do you Wi this week? xx

You're doing fantastic! It's great seeing pics like that to keep you motivated too. Sometimes I just cant see in myself how much I've lost until I see how I was before if that makes sense. You should be very proud of yourself! :)

What day do you Wi this week? xx

Thanks Bev. Wednesday weigher :) not confident this week though as I have a chest infection and have pretty much lost my appetite so just eating because I know I have to.

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Lunch: 2 ww pitta breads (hxb and 5.5syns), Philly light (hxa), chicken, apple
Dinner: savoury rice, veg, Philly light (5 syns)
Snack: pickled onions, 2 hifi lights (6 syns), chicken
Supper: 2 apples, seafood, noodles,brussel sprouts

Last edited:
Thanks Bev. Wednesday weigher :) not confident this week though as I have a chest infection and have pretty much lost my appetite so UST eating because I know I have to.

Sorry to hear you're not well. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon x

Today's Food: Red Day

Breakfast: apple and 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Snack: hi fi bar (2nd hxb)
Lunch: ham, 6 mini babybel lights (2 x hxa), apple

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling a bit better hun, good luck for WI tomorrow! xxx

Got sent home from work yesterday and had to phone in this morning feeling like poo and really worried that they will tell me not to come back as i am temping. Got docs in a bit.

Well doc gave me some antibiotics and recommended that I stay off work till Monday!! Not happy. But went to my gran's for some tlc and some lovely homemade soup and felt well enough to go to group. Majorly glad I did because I got 4.5lbs off and won slimmer of the week :D :D
I had already told work that I will be off tomorrow so I will have a really relaxing day tomorrow and hopefully get back to work on Friday :)

Back