No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Well atleast you had a good weekend :) Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think!! xx

6lbs off for me tonight!!! woohoo defo back on it. :D can finally update my stats on here!! (refused to do it while gaining haha) got slimmer of the week tonight :D chuffed but for some reason SW have decided that members shouldn't get their SOW certificates till the beginning of the new month which sucks cos i was really looking forward to putting it on the cupboard tonight as it's been sooo long since i've had any sort of certificate

Wow that's fantastic! :wee::wee::wee:
Doesn't that get you your 3.5 award too?
Just 0.5lb from the 18's, you must feel amazing. Well done what a fabulous come back :D xx

Awesome loss, well done! Feels so good to be back to your lowest weight again after a gain. Bizarre about the certificate, I used to be the same and put them all on my kitchen cupboards. At least you'll get it next week xx

Wow that's fantastic! :wee::wee::wee:
Doesn't that get you your 3.5 award too?
Just 0.5lb from the 18's, you must feel amazing. Well done what a fabulous come back :D xx

thanks :) 1 more lb till 3.5 award so fingers crossed that will be next week :D xx

Awesome loss, well done! Feels so good to be back to your lowest weight again after a gain. Bizarre about the certificate, I used to be the same and put them all on my kitchen cupboards. At least you'll get it next week xx

Thanks Bev!! Hope to be joining you in the 18 next weight but I think by then you will prob be in the 17s!! xx

Today's Food:

Breakfast: grapes, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Lunch: turkey and ham subway salad with ranch dressing (5 syns), 3 mini babybel lights (hxa), mullerlight
Dinner: chicken, bbq sauce (2.5 syns), potatoes, brussel sprouts and cabbage

Sent from my GT-I9205 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: strawberries, 2 hifi lights (hxb)
Snack: 3 fruit skewers
Lunch: apple, low fat supernoodles, 3 mini babybel lights (hxa), muller light

Thanks Bev!! Hope to be joining you in the 18 next weight but I think by then you will prob be in the 17s!! xx

Not quite - 18 dead this week with 2lbs off. Hope it's going well and you manage to join me in the 18's! It feels so good to go down a stone group! Xx

2lbs is still great!!
Think I will be lucky to even maintain this week kinda had a bit of wild friday night which went from blue wkds to burger and chips and didnt really stop till sunday!!

Good luck with wi x

Hey hun, how are you getting on? xxx

Well I rejoined tonight after a long period of procrastination!! Weighed in at 21st 6lbs ? so 1 stone 6lbs on ? (anyone know how to update stats on iPhone app?) but to be fair I expected it to be worse!!

Don't know if my lovely minis subscribers are still around? But if your reading this do let me know how things are with you.

Christmas is looming and I'm determined to get back under 19stone in time for the turkey. So that means I need to work my butt off over the next 3months to get my 2 and a half stone award (again!!)

Made some soup tonight had some for supper and will take some to work for lunch tomorrow it's not up to my usual standards as I didn't have much veg in but it will do till I get to tesco tomorrow night...

Let's see what else is new with me? Well I had an absolute ball putting on all that weight haha ? consequences of an epic summer with lots of road trips and wine... And even a promotion!!

Have always found it easier to focus on weight loss in the winter so I am determined to be fully focused now even though I have loads coming up before Christmas including a charity ball, a spa weekend and a Disney pjs/ann summers sleepover party. None of those occasions look good while being plus size (especially the spa - the dreaded swim suit!!) I'm not delusional I know there's no miracle cure and I will still be plus size during all of these events but if I am at least a smaller plus size it will give me that bit more confidence....

Ok think that's enough for tonight!! Wish me lots of luck (and willpower ?)

Hi Ann it's great to see you back :)
Congratulations on your promotion, you must be very happy about that.
Sounds like you had a great summer. I'm sure you'll see the scales moving in the right direction quickly. Plenty of things to look forward to as well, especially a spa day.
I got back from holiday on Sunday & it's not looking good. I'm going to put off my official weigh in until next week & I'm going to practically move into the gym! One slight glitch might be that we're at Butlins this weekend for a punk/alternate rock weekend. Couldn't resist the Boomtown Rats & Sham 69 lol

Back again!!!
Things have completely changed since this time last year and so have my goals!! Losing weight is no longer about getting pregnant and looking good for hubby (we split i'm waiting on username change)
It's about doing what I need to do for me!!! So I'm rejoining tonight and hoping that 2015 is more successful for me weight loss wise than 2014 was. Don't get me wrong I sorted out some personal stuff in 2014 and thats what i need to do at the time but now it's about putting the demons to bed and focusing on the future I want.

Hope all my lovely minimins friends are still out there!! Come say hi and update me on your journey! :)

Back again!!! Things have completely changed since this time last year and so have my goals!! Losing weight is no longer about getting pregnant and looking good for hubby (we split i'm waiting on username change) It's about doing what I need to do for me!!! So I'm rejoining tonight and hoping that 2015 is more successful for me weight loss wise than 2014 was. Don't get me wrong I sorted out some personal stuff in 2014 and thats what i need to do at the time but now it's about putting the demons to bed and focusing on the future I want. Hope all my lovely minimins friends are still out there!! Come say hi and update me on your journey! :)

Good for you, sorry to hear about your year but you will do it this year.

Hi Ann. Sorry to hear things haven't been working out for you. Hope you're ok x
I've been totally off plan over the holidays, going to weigh in Friday morning and that will be my new start. Going to be back on it from Saturday, hangover permitting lol
Stef x

Just read your diary - I'm so nosey! Im not even on SW!!

But wow you were incredible at the beginning of the year - anyone not losing weight should read your diary - THATS how you do it :)

I know you've put some back on but unsurprising with what you had to deal with in 2014. I'm sure you'll nail it this time.

Good luck xx

Hi Ann. Sorry to hear things haven't been working out for you. Hope you're ok x
I've been totally off plan over the holidays, going to weigh in Friday morning and that will be my new start. Going to be back on it from Saturday, hangover permitting lol
Stef x

Hi Stef I'm getting there, new year, new start and all that jazz!!
Good luck for saturday!! x

Back