No more excuses! Back again for 2015

Sunday 29th December

Still chuffed about my NSV! (Now that I know what that is :D)

I ended up doing a fair bit of walking too, I had originally decided to walk to the local garden centre which is in the opposite direction to town as I wanted some meat and veg for tonight and there is a great farm shop attached. I had a wander round the centre first and had a look in the clothing bit where I found the coat, Then went into the farm shop only to find the butcher wasn't there today! Doh! :D
So I walked home, changed into my cosy new coat and walked into town....
Healthy Extras
a 40g Reduced fat Cheddar
b 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars
Breakfast: Muller Light Yoghurt with chopped banana, raspberries, apple, grapes
Lunch: Salad with tuna, boiled egg and cheese (Hexa) Light Thousand Island Dressing
Dinner: Roast Beef, SW Roast Potatoes, Leeks, Cauliflower and Carrots, Gravy

Syns
Kraft, Light Thousand Island Dressing ½
Schwartz Gravy Portion 2
Nescafe, Cafe Menu Cappuccino, Strong, dried 2½
Added: Baked vanilla Cheesecake 2.5 see below
Total Syns 7.5

Last edited:
NSV?? :)

I had to look it up! It's a non scale victory apparently, finding something that fits in a smaller size being one, I guess getting a boosting compliment would be another (I will have to wait a bit longer for one of those ;D)

Sent from Galaxy Tab using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tried another recipe today... Baked Vanilla Cheesecake. Found it on slimmingeats.com I used 4 light digestive biscuits for the base (14 syns) + 2 tspns flora light (3 syns) and cut it into 8 servings. So only just over 2 syns per portion. It could be a little sweeter but I may add some fresh fruit on top next time.

First thing I have made with quark and quite liked! :D
1388349479631.jpg

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Monday 30th December

Just signed up for the Kidney Research London Bridge Walk in July - it's only 7 miles but gives me something to train for, then another friend wants me to do the Walk the Walk Sun Walk the week before, so I am doing that too! I will put my name down for the half marathon. I did the Moon walk a few years ago and loved it, except that once we had finished I was so cold and tired and just wanted to go home but we had to wait until the trains started up again. That will definitely give me the incentive to lose this weight if I have to wander about in a bra in broad daylight!! My friend wants me to get her out walking a bit more so I have a walking buddy now too! :)

Healthy Extras
a 40g Reduced fat Cheddar
b 2 Hi-Fi Rocky Road Bars
Breakfast: Omelette, with 2 eggs, sliced new potatoes, onion and Hexa cheese with baked beans
Lunch: Banana, Grapes, Raspberries and Muller Yoghurt
Dinner: Beef Stew with Leftover beef, carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, passata, beef stock. Bought some Aunt Bessie Dumpling Mix and will have just one for 4 syns...

Hubby just got home from work in a good mood (a load of stuff he ordered for his classic motorbikes arrived today! :)) so he opened a bottle of wine, I am only having a little glass though - That takes me over 10 syns! Aaah! I know, I know I still have 4 left! :D

Syns
Nescafe, Cafe Menu Cappuccino, Strong, dried 2½
Aunt Bessie's, Dumpling Mix, made up as directed 4
Basic, Rose wine 125ml 4½
Total Syns 11

Jealous of the moon walk!! The one in the north was cancelled this year. I'm going to keep my yes open for it in 2014

Your hubby and my hubby sound like they'd get one well!! x

Jealous of the moon walk!! The one in the north was cancelled this year. I'm going to keep my yes open for it in 2014

Your hubby and my hubby sound like they'd get one well!! x

That's a shame that they cancelled :(
Yep hubby is a petrol head! I ride a bike but won't get on mine again until I look slinky in my leathers! :D

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

That's a shame that they cancelled :( Yep hubby is a petrol head! I ride a bike but won't get on mine again until I look slinky in my leathers! :D Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Just like mine... If it hasn't got an engine attached to it he's not interested! x

Back