No more excuses :-)

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Morning all

Yesterday I went out to Tescos (only 3 skids on ice on the way so not to hairraising a journey) to stock up on powder, snacks and healthy options for dinner. Had some choc and beers last night telling myself "start tomorrow (Sunday)". Woke up this morning a tad hungover, cold and bored (live alone and iced in by weather so can't get out and about) and instantly my mind was saying "maybe i'll start tomorrow, i'll just have some toast this morning ...blah, blah...". But no I said! I'll always have an excuse to delay! So I have pulled myself together and am having a cup of tea to warm up before I have my first shake.

Onwards and thinwards!!! :)

Carr

Yay!! Good for you!

I always find starting up to be the hardest part, and that it does get easier. (and multiple cups of tea do help, just make sure you count the milk & sugar if you're having.)

Good luck!

I kept putting it off too but like u say - no more excuses!!

Day 1 nearly over and so glad i did start today :)

hey, yes i know the feeling of ill do it tomorrow, but you will be so much better off once you are a few days into it.

Hows it going???

I have restarted today.

I got up this morning and it was so cold I really fancied toast but have made my shake and will get on with it. I know by the end of the week I will be glad I didn't put it off.

Good luck.

Well done! I'm on day 2 and so glad i haven't delayed too! Massive cravings for food last night though at bed time but was a mental craving rather than hunger - wanted bread and jam sandwich in bed lol

Back