No more excuses

Well had my second proper re-feed meal and I'm stuffed. Had 150g quorn and 100g peas. Was trying to remember to eat slowly and mindfully which I did and like yesterday ate so slowly my food was cold by the time I'd finished. Also left a bit on my plate both times as it's something I want to teach myself to be able to do. So all is going well so far :)

Well had my second proper re-feed meal and I'm stuffed. Had 150g quorn and 100g peas. Was trying to remember to eat slowly and mindfully which I did and like yesterday ate so slowly my food was cold by the time I'd finished. Also left a bit on my plate both times as it's something I want to teach myself to be able to do. So all is going well so far :)

Thats brilliant. Hopefully this is the way forward for you xx

Well just starting day 4 of re-feed and thought I'd have a sneaky look on the scales to see what my gain was likely to be from coming out of ketosis. So on I stepped and ... a 3lb LOSS! That's taken me to over 3st lost and into the 14's. Fingers crossed that loss stays for Fridays official wi but shocked doesn't begin to describe as I was aiming for anything under a 5lb gain.

Well just starting day 4 of re-feed and thought I'd have a sneaky look on the scales to see what my gain was likely to be from coming out of ketosis. So on I stepped and ... a 3lb LOSS! That's taken me to over 3st lost and into the 14's. Fingers crossed that loss stays for Fridays official wi but shocked doesn't begin to describe as I was aiming for anything under a 5lb gain.

Brilliant! Way to go for a refeed!

Amazing! What exactly are you doing for refeed? I'm thinking if doing a few days of refeed before going away.
I'm following the re-feed plan on the S&S site. It's either 7 or 10 days long.

Just had my main meal for day 4 of re-feed. I had less than recommended but still eaten so much I feel sick :(

Well after a great start to re-feed Monday evening and Tuesday I went totally off the plan. It could have been far far worse and even though I wasn't following what I should have I still ate a late better than I would have before S&S. Decided to weigh this morning to see what the damage was and I'm back at last Fridays weight. So still amazing seeing as I was expecting a huge gain. If I can get through re-feed without gaining I'll be really happy :)

Your mean and nasty making fun of the way I eat pears and tempting me with millionaires shortbread :( xx

Not great. It's been mental and some of my bad habits have slipped back in again. I've been none stop for the past week or so and just ended up snacking on junk brought whilst running around :( Another week of madness and then hopefully things will slow down again and I can get my life in order! On the plus side though I've yet to buy any cheese, which has always been one of my major addictions. I also think I may stop buying bread as I tend to snack on it and I'm sure it's making me bloat loads which isn't great.

yes like trying to make me also eat junk! prefered it when you were on the diet lol... atleast you wouldnt be hovering millionaire shortbread/choc under my nose!!!

Totally agree that bread is the devil. Before I would just eat cheese sandwiches none stop. Now it's just bread as no cheese. And people will look at me odd because I'm quite happy just eating bread and butter.

bread and butter is lovely, but so is toast!
chilli sauce sandwiches are lovely as well... (I'm not odd) lol

Back