No More Excuses....

lippy

Hi Everyone, I am starting TFR again as I did not see it through properly last year and I am slowly gaining those unwanted pounds back...still have some of those lovely shakes in the kitchen cupboards and in my drawer at work along with the shaker maker - think it was written in the stars!!

I have been on the shakes today and am drinking loads of water and sipping on peppermint tea...hopefully going for the official weigh in tomorrow morning and to stock up on those "white no-frills packages"...I will update my post with my weight and targets over the weekend.

BTW - I am always popping onto this site to catch up with the latest inspirational stories - I just want to SHOUT OUT that you lot are amazing....I have not posted in the past....but hope to change that...(so be warn!).

Best of luck to everyone embarking on the LT 2009 journey...

Welcome back and all the best on your journey!! I look forward to reading your success story over the next couple of weeks. Take care

Welcome.. im a newbie as well so we're all in this together!! be strong and dont dont give up.. If you feel like giving up get on here and there'll be ass kicking.. mainly by me as its a hobbie so be warned!! hehe

Best of luck!

thanks very much all..i am keeping everything crossed this time....SlinkyMalinkey and LondonIrishOllie - hope to swap stories soon....

Welcome back to LT Lippy looking forward to sharing your journey with you

xx Sharron

Welcome back and goodluck. XX

Thanks all....well it is approaching 9am so off to get weighed now...so nervous!!

Welcome back Lippy, hope you weigh in went well this morning. :)

Hi Lippy. Ready to officially begin then? No matter what the scales said, you've got the lipotrim packs to soon change that!

Welcome back & good luck!!! Caz xx

Go Lippy, get the worst part out of the way. Onwards and upwards:party0011:

Thanks slinkymalinkey...weighed in at 207.2lbs :sigh: which is around 14st 11.2 - ouch!..Plan to get down to 150lbs ~ 101/2 stone in 4months...glad to say that I did not put it all back on but could have done better..

oh well...as you say - onwards and upwards - thx

Day 2 and still feeling positive. Going to a concert later so will be lots of fun drinking water and poping out the loo every 5mins...But nothing tastes better than being slim and I want to hear all those compliments again..

Hi Lippy. Ready to officially begin then? No matter what the scales said, you've got the lipotrim packs to soon change that!

YEA :bliss:Am now official and have begun my journey...14stone 11.2 lbs...fridge is bear, lots of water in and stocked up with peppermint tea and green tea. I prefer peppermint tea over the green tea but will see how it goes.

Welcome back lippy, you've done it before and you'll succeed again this time. Good luck.

x

Back