No more husband and so tired of the diet now help please!!!

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi all,
I am getting tired of the diet now:tear_drop: I should be at least 1st lighter than what i am, had i not cheated a few times over the last month. I have decided that i am giving myself 1 more month on the diet and then i will stop. I havent been coming on minimins lately to get my inspiration so i have to remember to do that.

Also my marriage is a total mess, i have taking my rings off this morning cos i give up:sigh: So please help me get through this last month on the diet at least i might be able to succeed at something.:cry::cry::cry:

Hi Naomi,

You can succeed at this diet - you know you can, you have been doing it and doing absolutely great at it from what I can see. 55lbs off is a fantastic achievement please dont loose sight of that.

I was so sorry to hear about your problems - try to keep your chin up honey, easier said than done I know.

Thinking of you

Giggly

Hi all,
I am getting tired of the diet now:tear_drop: I should be at least 1st lighter than what i am, had i not cheated a few times over the last month. I have decided that i am giving myself 1 more month on the diet and then i will stop. I havent been coming on minimins lately to get my inspiration so i have to remember to do that.

Also my marriage is a total mess, i have taking my rings off this morning cos i give up:sigh: So please help me get through this last month on the diet at least i might be able to succeed at something.:cry::cry::cry:

Hi Naomi,

I'm really sorry to read your relationship nor your diet isn't going as you want it to right now.

You've done so well and you luck so good. You've had the determination to get through this diet so far ... just hang on in there and keep looking at the piccies for inspiration.

Take good care ....

Naomi,

Sorry to hear about all that's happening. Whilst the diet is great, you need to sort out what's going on at home. You're putting yourself down which isn't good, motivation wise, if you want to finish this diet.

I hope things get better hun.

Davica

I think once you get your hubby problems sorted you will then be able to focus on you. I have been seperated from my ex( hubby) 5 weeks today, though have been celebrating and yes been eating.
I am hoping today is the day I will be focused on the diet too.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I have put husband to the back of my mind and i am just getting on with things in the house at the moment, so far its going well the day is speeding by. Thinking of going back to work as well so that i can just start moving on with my life since i dont want him supporting me anymore. I will try my best to stick to the diet as i dont want to ruin what i have done so far.

You have done so well and haven't that much more to go. But problems do get in the way of the diet - don't I know it? But when your head is in the right place you will continue with losing the pounds. Meanwhile try and maintain or just concentrate on small losses.
Irene xx

Hi Naomi,

Am in a very similar situation to you. For me, the stablity of SSing has actually helped. I guess short term stress makes me really not want to eat so it's not a problem. I have started adding food this week (for the first time since January) and think it's quite a good time for me as I have no interest in it right now.

Whatever you decide to do, you look great! I'm trying to increase my exercise as I find it a great stress release.

Take care,

Maxie xxx

Hi Naomi

Good luck for your last month, I am starting CD on saturday and really looking forward to it. You have done amazingly well, you must be really pleased.

Sara

Back