no more messing about....

nix192

I really need some support and i think this site is amazing. At the moment i have 6 stone i want to lose ive been overweight all my life and lost big amount but always put it back on.:cry:. Last year i lost 5 stone but have since put 2 back on so as of sunday im so determined to get back in the mode.
Ive donre every diet known to man but found slimming world works best for me but even though ive been sooo good and not slipped up once the scales say ive only lost a pound even though my clothes are looser etc. i would be so grateful for any support.:wave_cry:

Hey nix, well you have come to the right place as the people on here are amazing and help me on a daily basis just by reading their posts,,i remember being on a diet for my confirmation so like you i know everything about every diet, you have done it before so you can do it again, just take it one week at a time and keep signing on here,,,best of luck to you.

Welcome to the forum nix and good luck with LT.... We are all here to support each other, so chat away!! lol x x

Hi Nix , well done losing 5 stone last year! You know how to lose it huni good luck xx

Back