No more messing about!

rolo

I'm at the end of my 12 week countdown on thurs and have only lost 9lbs. I haven't stuck to it and had weeks of eating what i like, no more!! My head seems to be "in the zone" now. I have stuck to it this week and every day spurs me on. I have a few targets that I think I will reach in the next few weeks and that is really spurring me on. By my scales I have lost 2.5lbs so far this week so another 2.5 to go til my first stone, then another 5 to go to 10% and then another 6 will see me into the 10's. I really think I can do this now. No point to this post apart from me being able to come back and see how positive I am incase I get tempted or de-motivated again.

Roz x

You go girl!! 9lbs off in 12 weeks is better than 9lbs on in 12 weeks, so think positive and keep going.

I'm taking the scenic route and got "lost" on many occasions, I'm "in the zone" at the moment too, so I'll kick you up the bum if you need it.

xxx

Hi Roz,
Can fully relate to what you are saying. Took me quite a while to get my head 'into gear'
Hope you will be getting another CD now you are so positive those targets are all within reach - you go girl.
Irene

Hun i think you may have done it this time!
Stay focused, chin up and plod on.

Take care

Ruthy xxxx

Back