No More Messing!!!

jojohobbit

Ok so no more messing!!:sigh: In the past I have had great success with sw, a few years ago I managed to loose 4st 7lbs, I stopped going to group and put most of it back on.

I have rejoined in January but have only managed to loose 10 lb so far, Its fair to say my heart hasn't been in it. :(:( Anyway something seems to have clicked in the last week and I'm feeling positive, I CAN DO THIS!! No more excuses, no more messing I AM IN CONTROL :).

I'm Taking part in the race for life next Sunday along with several members of my sw group, I wont be running as my knees just couldn't cope, but wouldn't it be amazing if I could run it next year!!

It's weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed for a loss, I'm going to tackle it in stages It's my birthday at the end of July and I would love to loose another 7 lb by then.

Wish me luck for tomorrow xxx

I to have spent many week messing about and then this week something clicked for me too, been to weigh in and had a 2lb loss tonight. All the best for wi tomorrow x

Love your first post. It would be fab to run in Race for life. I promised my 11 year old niece this time next year I will run with her at a race for life event and I really want to be able to physically run lol Good luck to you! Hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow. x

I weighed in this morning, only 1/2 off. I was mildly dissapointed for a minute and then i thought to myself a loss is a loss and it's another step in the right direction :)

Im going to do mainly red days this week so have popped home to make a plan and write a list, im aiming for a decent loss this week so will avoid tesco and the tiger bread which is my weakness. Xx

So far so good with my red day today.
Breakfast - orange hi fi bar = 1 hb. Banana and satsuma.

Lunch - bacon mushroom and scrambled eggs.

Tea - pork chop, carrot and swede mash, broccoli and cauli with 100ml of gravy 1.5 syns

Snacks - muller light yog. Apple and orange.

May have some toast later for my 2nd hb
xx

Day 2 on red plan and feeling good. Really fancied ice cream today but resisted and had a delicious fresh fruit salad topped with yogurt instead yuumm.also managed to keep my syns under 10 today which im very pleased about xx

Ok it's been a while since I posted but i'm very pleased to say that I lost 3 & 1/2 pounds this week and FINALY got my 1 stone award :D I am so so pleased as I seem to have been stuck in a rut for ages.

I'm hoping to lose at least another pound this week which would put me into that all important next stone bracket which is always nice.

Today is an extra easy day and food so far is

Hex a = 250ml ss milk
Hex b = x2 slices wholemeal bread

Breakfast

Bacon, eggs , mushroom ,tomatoes & beans

Lunch

Fruit and yogurt as still stuffed from breakfast

Tea

Tuna pasta salad with sweetcorn tomatoes , cucumber and red peppers

Snacks

x 2 slices toast
muller light
fruit

Syns

butter 1.5
marmalade 1.5
Hi fi light 3 syns

so another weekend almost over and i'm feeling good, i've managed to avoid takeaways and stayed well within my syns.
I've tried out a couple of new recipes, oven baked cheese and bacon risotto which is so tasty a really easy & pork meatloaf stuffed with boiled eggs and wrapped in bacon yuuuuummm. xx

sneaky peek on scales at work today and i'm looking at a sts at best :'(, quite disappointed as ive had a really good week, it is my star week so that would explain it xx

1/2 on this week and i'm gutted. curse u star week. oh well onwards and downwards.

Im determined for a loss next week so no sneaky post weigh in treats for me this week.

I came home from group and had magic pancakes with lemon quark anf berries delicious xx

Back