NO MORE THAN 1 BAR!!!

Janey B

can anybody tell me why we are only allowed 1 bar a day? Very nearly ended up having another one yesterday after having one for lunch!
Janey B XX

trust me.. you wouldnt wanna.. lol.
ive done it twice.. and its left me with horrible horrible stomach pains.. and bad wind. *but sssh about the last part*.. lol
x x

Don't know if LL is the same but on CD, if you have more than one bar a day you might end up needing one of these ...

You could try 2 just for fun. I only had one today, and 2 hours later the earth was moving!

Believe me if I thought they'd help me go I'd eat 4 for a day :D

They've got more cals and more carbs than the shakes/soups - that's why you only have one........and the other reasons mentioned above!

well I have to say I've not noticed the wind bit...lol... I don't think my teeth could deal with more than one a day.

Yes, I happened to have 2 bars on 1 day too (i just LOVE peanut bars :S ) ended up with my stomach doing lots of 'talking' and yes, it got a bit 'windy' >.<

They've got more cals and more carbs than the shakes/soups - that's why you only have one........and the other reasons mentioned above!

Yeah, my LLC says they have more carbs so if you have more than one you have too much and it could affect your weight loss

I have to give mine to my OH when I arrive home from the WI and he dishes them out daily - how bad is that.:sigh: Mind you he loves that little bit of control over me:eek:

Otherwise I would eat the lot in one day and I would hate to think that would happen:D

lol my OH took mine off me for the first week as I didnt have a pop in she just gave me the few for the end of the week. He only gave me them when I was aloud them the few days later lol. What they like ay?

weird, according to nutri-information on the back, peanut one has pretty much same amount of carbs as shakes.

true but to be honest i would gladly go for 2x bar + 1xshake a-day if it was possible :D

Thanks to all for your help and advice. Like you Lady i've given OH my bars to keep for me and just give me 1 a day, i think if i don't have access to them i'll be able to avoid temptation!!!!
Zandra like you i would happily have 2 bars a soup and shake a day but hey this programme works if you keep to the rules so i'll be a good girl. Janey B. XX

Back