No more weekly syns

I use my Syns daily but if i want a drink ill adjust my weekly allowance to take it into consideration and not go over.

The best advice really is to try using them weekly and see what happens then use them daily and decide for yourself.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

I don't see what I do (saving my syns for the weekend) as bingeing, I usually have about 40 syns on a Saturday night, :rolleyes: and I do always count them. For me binging would be 'out of control' & excessive syns, i.e. more than the 40 I have.

It could be argued that flexi synning is bingeing.

SW has to fit in with my lifestyle & saving my syns for a Saturday night keeps me on track, if I didn't do it that way I'd just gain weight & be back to square one. ;)

I agree with you Hun, I mostly have daily syns but then some days I may not use any syns at all if I'm really full etc so there's nothing stopping me having a little extra the next day or so and that's still all within plan and not going off the rails completely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've noticed that the closer I get to target I can't get away with a loss if I keep all my syns for the weekend...its like that my body hasn't got enough time to get rid of it all by my Wednesday weigh in :/ gonna give up alcohol for the next 2 weeks see how I get on :)

Back