No more yo yo dieting!

Really struggled today which is completely twisted as it's the first day I haven't felt hungry so should have been easier! Think the physical hunger must have been distracting me from the mental hunger!
I work in edinburgh and the official Xmas stuff started tonight so for the next month the whole city centre is going to smell like one big delicious food stall

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really struggled today which is completely twisted as it's the first day I haven't felt hungry so should have been easier! Think the physical hunger must have been distracting me from the mental hunger!
I work in edinburgh and the official Xmas stuff started tonight so for the next month the whole city centre is going to smell like one big delicious food stall

Oh that's got to be tough! I curse my good sense of smell sometimes! :sigh:
All I can say is that it DOES get easier hun! The smell of my famiy's evening meal used to drive me up the wall and make me feel really sorry for myself. Like you say,it's mental hunger and it doesn't matter how full you feel but you do get used to it - those feelings pass really quickly now :)

Hope so Denise! It was torture today between outside and the canteen in my office
Luckily my hubby has been making his own dinner before I get home from work thank god and he's been having loads of fish and curry that I don't like so even the lingering smell doesn't bother me

Much better thanks Katie! I've got a long weekend off work and I find it much easier at home
First weigh in tomorrow - can't decide if I'm more excited or nervous lol

Much better thanks Katie! I've got a long weekend off work and I find it much easier at home
First weigh in tomorrow - can't decide if I'm more excited or nervous lol

Oh great to hear :) glad that rubbish day is behind you.

Be excited because you'll have a great loss!! .. one day to go, oh i'm excited for you too lol :) x

Fingers crossed! I'll report back tomorrow lol

Just had a revelation while commenting Katie's diary
I knew that this diet would pay for itself with the amount was saving on food and junk but it's actually saved me money!
In a normal week I would spend about £60-£70 on a saturday in the supermarket. Then about £20 o a Saturday night on takeaway and sweets, then at least another £30 nipping into supermarket during the week buying more fresh stuff and fizzy drinks plus average £5 a day at work then £15 on a Friday in m&s on the dine in for £10 and ingredients for Saturday big breakfast which makes a total of £160!!!!!
This week I spent £45 in tesco on food for hubby and treats for the puppy £40 on lipotrim and fibreclear and max £10 buying hubby fresh bread and fizzy drinks for work which totals £95 meaning I saved £65!!!!!
Which by my logic means the £35 I spent on makeup yesterday was free and I'm still up £30 lol

Lol thats a good way to look at it free make up :) have you factored in what you would spend on alcohol? Thats my biggest saving !! x

I'm more of an eater than a drinker lol

It is amazing how much money you save .. i have way more money.

I think when you say £36 per week for LT people see that as an additional cost as a lot of people don't see food as an additional cost, when it is, they just include as part of living.

I must have spent at least £100 per week on food shopping, dinners at work, meals out, takeaways, nights out, bottles of wine, treats etc .. really see the amount of money you actually waste x

I know. No wonder I never had any money!

Me neither lol.

I am sure when at goal my spending will increase though on all those lovely lovely clothes i'll be able to wear. I am currently saving for a whole new wardrobe for when goal day comes :) excited much x

Me too!

I'm having a wardrobe clear out the wkend going to sort all my clothes out and hopefully put all my skinny clothes in and have them to try on every now and again going to start trying dresses on that use to fit me (wish me luck)

With this diet you never go to your purse when im not on this feels like im constantly spending !! Good for me as I need every penny I can get for Oz :) x

I've got my Xmas party dress, new size 14 black skinny jeans and a gorgeous size 12 shrug from ted baker that I haven't fitted into for years hanging in my wardrobe and I'm going to use them every week to keep me going

Just think of all the lovely summer stuff you will be able to wear in Oz

I've got my Xmas party dress, new size 14 black skinny jeans and a gorgeous size 12 shrug from ted baker that I haven't fitted into for years hanging in my wardrobe and I'm going to use them every week to keep me going

Just think of all the lovely summer stuff you will be able to wear in Oz

Thats it hun make sure you try them on all the time I no sometimes with this diet by the time you go to try them on they are too big :)

Thats what is keeping me focused is wanting to be able to wear nice clothes in Oz without feeling like a whale :) x

Hey girls you both sound like you are doing so well! That's ace! Keep the outfits for Christmas handy as they really will be a cracking reminder! :) my dress is hung on my mirror staring at me haha!

And also I love the money saving... Think I'm the same how much money I'd have spent on crap in the past is just a joke!! Xx

It will be hanging off u in no time xx

susieg77 said:
It will be hanging off u in no time xx

I don't think this dress will ever hang off anyone haha! Yes it's that tight haha! Xx

Back