No more yo yo dieting!

Sorry to hear you had a bad night last night you should really just force the shake into you because I no the last time I didn't have my third shake I was really weak the next day! This is probably wrong but maybe you could have 4 shakes today to get yourself back up to speed it would be better than having a blip? Get an early 2night aswell! x

I've no intention of cheating I was just convinced if I had forced myself to drink it i would have thrown it straight back up. Feel fine now I've had a shake and a cup of tea and loads of water

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For some reason I just couldn't stomach my 3rd shake last night, even the thought of it was making me gag. Was totally dying for something savoury
I didn't cave just had tea and water but bit worried that the lack of 3rd shake will knock me off kilter and make my body think its starving instead of fat burning
Have absolutely no energy this morning and would have actually committed murder to stay in bed instead if going to work

You do need all 3 shakes hun, but I do sympathise with your craving for something savoury. I did 2 weeks on shakes before I got desperate enough to try the soup. I have always hated Chicken soup with a vengeance; the very thought of the Heinz Cream of Chicken makes me gag !

But..... I LIKE the LT one! And now Peachy has taught me how to make chicken 'crisps' out of it, I'm a happy bunny!

Hope you get your mojo back soon babe!

xx

Thanks Denise

I tried the chicken soup and didn't find it too bad to eat the after taste is awful so didn't get any this week

Might get a couple of packs on sat to try Peaches crisps - do you put anything in them?

Thanks Denise

I tried the chicken soup and didn't find it too bad to eat the after taste is awful so didn't get any this week

Might get a couple of packs on sat to try Peaches crisps - do you put anything in them?

Ssssssh.....don't tell anyone but I did try sprinkling a bit of Rosemary on the last batch! Hey! What can I say....halo tarnished!

Lol bet it was worth it though!

How do you make them?

susieg77 said:
How do you make them?

Hun I'm in love with the chicken soup crisps! I'm contemplating marriage to them! Blend the soup mix with about 50ml of water (big shot glass) and make a thick paste.... Put a splodge on a piece of grease proof paper and into the microwave... 30sec on... Then let it rest for 30 sec.... Repeat til the glorious crisp is formed!! Xx

Going to give them a go at the weekend - better get in quick before you marry them and take them off the Market!!

susieg77 said:
Going to give them a go at the weekend - better get in quick before you marry them and take them off the Market!!

I'd be willing to have an open relationship with them... I'm not selfish haha! Xxx

Really nervous about 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I've been 100% all week but know it usually drops in week 2, dont feel like I've lost a lot then to make matters worse TOTM has arrived a couple of days early which always makes me gain weight

Really nervous about 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I've been 100% all week but know it usually drops in week 2, dont feel like I've lost a lot then to make matters worse TOTM has arrived a couple of days early which always makes me gain weight

I am sure you'll lose hun so don't be nervous. I lost 4lbs in the second week then i had a 9lbs loss this week so don't be disheartened if it is a smaller loss. :) x

You will do great don't worry, let us know how you get on hun! Good vibes your way xxx

Vibes must have worked! 6lbs down, 1st stone gone and out of obese category!!!!!!!!!

susieg77 said:
Vibes must have worked! 6lbs down, 1st stone gone and out of obese category!!!!!!!!!

Whoooohooo well done Hun!!! Glad the vibes worked haha xxx

Keep them coming and right back at ya lol

Well done honey :) its worth sticking with it x x x

Back